dashie900

(This is my first RP so I'm sorry if it's bad or whatever.)

(Skylar Song's cutie mark is music ok bye)

Skylar Song opened her eyes wearily, unsure of what she was going to do on yet another one of the boring days in the Wasteland that Equestria has become. Her parents say they remember Equestria before it became like this, but Skylar doesn't know whether to believe them.

There was a forest in a part of Equestria that nopony goes to because of all the pony tales, but Skylar is eager for an adventure. After all, what's the worst that could happen? She was just getting a few things together that she thought she might need, when it suddenly dawned on her - she was going to need some friends to go with her! She picked up her bag and set out to look for anypony who would like to go with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Skylar searched for anybody she thought might want to join her but everybody seemed caught up in their own work.

"Jupiter! Ah, hello would you like to come on an exploration to the forest with me?" She asked her friend, Jupiter.

"Uh...I'm kind of busy...searching for new stars. Pesadilla said he was going to wake up to help me which is kind of a once in a lifetime occurrence." Jupiter responded rushing away to Pesadilla's house.

"Well I guess I'll have to go alone then." Skylar muttered to herself before slinging her bag over her back and setting off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

(Guess this will be my intro post, i will put up a description of my pony later)

In the barren lands of the wastes, a midsize colt, who appeared to be in his late teens would be walking through. Carrying only a saddle, a small blade and his Pistol, young Aero Slicer would look into the sky with a long sky[colour=#000000]," [/colour][colour=#ffff00]Four days of traveling and not a single town yet again, not only that, there doesn't seem to be any raiders or caravan[/colour]," he said as he surveys the surrounding area. The young Unicorn would continue walking until he came across the entrance of a forest. Not knowing what to do, he levitated out his small blade and begun to cut through the leave and trees. He was just coming from a small outpost before it was attacked by raiders..the poor townspeople did not stand a chance even with his help. Now he is in this forest, not knowing what could be in it. Looking around in the trees, looking for any enemies, he would sit beside a tree,"[colour=#00ffff]Looks[/colour][colour=#00ffff] like nothing is here so far, i wonder if i continue will i find a abandoned house or something, i don't know i just want somewhere to sleep[/colour]" he said as he grumbled a little bit....

• 4 weeks later...

((Haven't been online for a while oops))

Skylar walked slowly through the forest but paused when she heard something rustle in the trees. She glanced over her shoulder and peaked through the trees to her right but to no avail. She shrugged slightly and continued her trek through the undergrowth. [colour=#0000ff]"I guess I'm just hearing things..."[/colour]She muttered sleepily as she came across some rugged rocks covered in moss. There appeared to be some kind of inscription on them but Sky wasn't really paying much attention as she rested upon them and gave in to the overwhleming need for serious sleep.

• 1 year later...

Archived