Neighilla the Hun[Open]

ShadowWalking18

Something I'm experimenting with. Okay first a few ground rules.

One: This is a combination of historical stuff from our world and putting it into ancient Equestria. This being Attila the Hun.

Two: I will mostly be telling the story as it progresses, though it will be up to you to determine what happens during my posts. Certain actions you do will appear in them, and certain things are just meant to happen. I'll be keeping things close to the way things happened in history, but I will be adaptable as well and allow for creativity.

Three: I try not to enforce the posting rule unless I REALLY have to. So long as everyones able to participate and get their pieces of what happens to their character(s) or what they do then I won't care how you go about posting.

Four: You can run as many characters as you want, and events that happened in the past can end with just one and new events can focus on another character you make.

Five: Have fun :)

Okay now for the mechanics of things. I'll begin with an entrance to things. Give some details of events that have happened and such and after I will allow you guys to tell your characters parts in the story, at least what they did during certain events. Do note that your characters have the possibility of dying in this if they are unlucky*How this will be done I do not know yet but am working on a system*

Anyway after awhile, or if you are currently done with the events your chars did in the present time of setting I stated in my post I will then make another, taking into accounts things that you have done if they have large affects on the story as a whole. Otherwise it will be up to you*and any others that might have gotten involved* to determine what happens in the time skips between previous settings and the settings I place in my next post.

Any confusion just give me a PM and I will try my best to make things clear. I do hope you enjoy this, and I hope the syste I am testing works out well for all :) now...let us begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A severed head on a pike seemed a grisly trophy to be displayeed in the chapel. And yet it took me weeks before I got up the nerve to ask Father Humble Healer why he kept it.

The old monk stared out the window for a long time, recalling days gone by. 'I was there,' he said finally. 'At the battle of the Catalaunian Fields...fighting alongside Swift Guard and Theodoric the Minotaur.'

I knew there had been a battle here., decades ago. Farmers still overturned skeletons and broken shields with their plows from time to time.

'Who was it, Father?' I asked him. 'Who were you fighting?' He turned back to regard me, paralyzing me with his hold man's stare.

'Neighilla the Hun.' He said, and then he told me the tale.

The Huns came out from the wilderness sometime in the 400s, eager to feast on a Roaman Empire weak from internal corruption and the expansion of barbarian tribes. It was the Huns who drove many of these other tribes before them. They were terryfying warriors from the steppes of Neighsia, their bodies disfigured from ritual scarring.

Despite their fearsome aspect, the Huns might have been little more than raiders, had it not been for the leadership of Neighilla. He called himself The Scourge of Discord. Neighilla led the Huns not just to raid, but to devastate Grifthia and Purrsia.