[Baby Dragon] Spark [Final]

Snowy

Roleplay: Crossovers RP

Name: Spark

Species: Dragon

Eye Color: Sapphire blue

Scale color/ style: Bright yellow scales; light yellow underbelly; orange slightly shaggy head spikes and regular body/tail spikes. post-3664-0-29108800-1343118710_thumb.pn

Physique: Small, short, regular baby dragoon size.

Personality: Spark can be a huge trouble maker from time to time and has a great sense of humor. He likes to act tough around other dragons, and if he's being picked on for his size. He fears rejection and would often times go out of his way to help anyone in need. He's also a very loyal and dedicate friend to his best friend Neon. He also has the tendancy to freak out whenever he's around water.

Dislikes: Water, reading, being picked on

Motivation: To pull the greatest prank on the most powerful figure in all of Equestria; Princess Celestia. What kind of prank it would be has yet to be revealed.

Origin/ Residence: Although he mostly likes to wonder around to different places, he was born in a cave in the Everfree and then raised in a gem mine. He doesn't have a specific home, although he often sleeps over at Neon's house.

Abilities: Can breath electricity, fire, and even a very unstable combination of the two; electric fire.

Character Story: Spark was born in a cave in the Everfree and hatched by a pair of two dragons. However, they left during the dragon migration, and Spark, being too young to be able to follow them, was left behind in his home cave. He never would have survived if a group of Diamond Dogs hadn't have found him in his cave during a search for more gems. They decided to take young Spark with them and raise him as their own. When Spark reached an age where he was able to take care of himself, although still rather young, he began venturing around the area he was in.

That was when he ran into Neon, a bright green colt wondering around the forest outside his home. Spark, figuring it would be funny to scare the colt, decided to hide behind a tree and to shoot mini fireballs in his direction, not aiming at the colt on purpose. The colt ran fell down and feigned pain, pretending he was hit. Fearing that he might of hurt the small pegasus by one of his electric fireballs, he ran over to him to check if he was okay. Which Neon then proceeded to tackle Spark.

After a long stare-down and a good laugh at Neon's pay-back to Spark's prank, the two discovered that they shared a love for trouble making, and a strong friendship was formed between the two almost immediately.

Edited by Snowy

I think I covered most of those points, but I'll elaborate on the character flaws. He definitely wouldn't have a special somedragon :lol: and...i'm not really sure what he could desire or aspire for... :shock:

Mmm, like a goal or something? It doesn't have to be positive. The idea is to give him a bit more depth. It could be "eating the biggest gem in Equestria" or meeting someone? Maybe another, older dragon? Or maybe he might want to know dragon history? Or maybe he shuns the rest of his race? Maybe perfecting a certain prank? Or pranking somepony important?

I do have a few concerns. I want this application to work, but it will need some adjustments before it will be ready for review.

1. Electric anything will have to go, including the electric fireballs. Dragons may breathe fire, and that is the only element the canon has suggested so far. That is what we'll have to go with.

2. Details, details, details! What kind of prank does he wish to play on Celestia? Anything else you can add to give this character depth? He's your creation, try to give more life to him though details. I'm sure he's motivated by more than just pranking.

3. Where is his residence/dwelling/location now?

Keep up the good work! This application has promise, but it will only gain approval for Mane RP through careful and thoughtful development. :)