Book cover request

DarkwingDash

Do requests have to be pony-related? (yes, I'm new :sad: ) If so, banish this topic or something. If not, please read on :smirk:

I'm writing a book, the House of All, and I just had an idea for the cover. And for that, I need drawings, but I'm not very good at drawing myself. So I'm hoping some of you will help me out!

I need a lot of drawings, it can be anything you like, so long as it is fantasy. Black and white or colour doesn't matter, but I would like it to be a drawing, not a painting or digital art. Also, don't make it too big.

For a bit of inspiration, my book is about the House of All, a place where children can go to in their dreams to live the lives they've always wanted. They can be a princess, a fairy, a knight or anything else they want. It is a place where dreams and wishes come true. But only children whose hearts and minds are still pure and innocent can enter.

The House of All isn't exactly a house, it's more like a big valley, with a forest and a lake, and a castle where the Queen lives, the Castle of Dreams and Wishes. In the House of All live creatures like fairies, unicorns, horses, dragons... So you can draw anything fantasy-ish!

I hope some of you will find the time and effort to help me! If you submit a drawing, I will thank you in my book, even when it is not selected for the cover. It could very well be that I include all the drawings in the book, either on the cover or inside.

Thanks in advance!