I'm still not sure what to think of this... (Warning, long read)

BrainedBySaucepans

Welcome to Canterlot! :D You seem like an awfully interesting person, and I hope you enjoy being here at Canterlot.

I'm blushing so hard right now. In my opinion, to be called interesting is the highest compliment possible! :kissy:

I'm so flattered I almost forgot to include a footnote!1

--------

1 But not quite.

I'm blushing so hard right now. In my opinion, to be called interesting is the highest compliment possible! :kissy:

I'm so flattered I almost forgot to include a footnote!1

--------

1 But not quite.

'Tis true! From how you introduced yourself, you seem more than interesting! :)

I also like your use of footnotes! It's like saying "But wait! I still have more to say!"

As far as footnotes go, I'm trying to limit myself at the moment.1 Don't want to wear out the novelty.2

--------

1 Yes... that's it my pretties. I'm keeping you hidden for now, but soon... soon I shall unleash you. First on Canterlot, then the other forums, until finally you shall overflow the bounds of the spoiler tag and engulf the world! Let wild descriptions roam the streets of the major cities! Unpunctuated run-on sentences shall spread through the wilderness! And the oceans shall OVERFLOW! BOILING OVER AS MY UNADULTERATED PROSE SMOTHERS THE LAST LIVING CREATURES BENEATH A SANS-SERIF FONT! THEN THE MOON SHALL BE PULLED DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS!!! DRAWN IN BY THE GRAVITY OF WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!! AND WE SHALL COLONISE THE MOON!!!!! WITH PREPOSITIONS!

Ahem

2 Or anyone's patience...

• Like 1

So, I've just finalised by RP application. I'd really appreciate it if as many people as possible could give me feedback. I've decided to go all out and flesh out Ashen Smirk a good deal, and I'm being quite ambitious with characterisation.

Please take a look if you get the chance:1http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10903-professor-ashen-smirk-final/

--------

1 It's also got an explanation of my cutie mark, if anyone's actually interested in that.

....actually took the time to read the (very) long intro, beginning to end, and can't help but smile at the idea of anyone using footnotes in a post. You are, indeed, a brony...though sitting on the fence kind more than an obsessed fan-boy kind that I've met. Yay for another 'nazi' of sorts! I'm a hyper spelling nazi, can't help but try to spell things the right way the first time. Between the two of us, Odin only knows what would happen to our rps (should that event ever happen...I do agree that your first character should be named Footnote...). That being said, Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have a great time here and get along with us!

PS: Your art=great! I can't draw to save my life, so don't take that at full value (anyone who can draw is a great artist to a writer/poet...)