So, I'm head animator1 for a fan project by the guy who got me in to the MLP in the first place.2 I sometimes livestream when I work, so he has some idea of how things are going.3

Since I'm part of the community now, I thought I may as well post a link to the livestream here, in case anyone is interested in watching as I work.4 I'll also be on Mumble5 while I work, so if you fancy joining me for a chat and keeping my spirits up, feel free.

A word of warning: I listen to music as I work, and this makes it very likely that there will be some NSFW content on the livestream.7

Links and details are below.

One final note, I'm using a free Mumble server I haven't used before, so I don't know whether it'll work well, or how many connections it will allow. Please try if you can, it'd be nice to chat to people as I work, it keeps my morale up and reminds me why I do this.

If enough people join me, I may consider doing this again.8

Livestream (NSFW):

http://www.livestream.com/misterdunn

Mumble:

Host Name: mumble.typefrag.com

Port Number: 47150

--------

1 Read only animator.

2 If you want to see how it looks without animation, link is here:

3 Slowly.

4 Or jeering as I fail.

5 For those who haven't heard of/used Mumble before, it's a bit like Skype, but better for calls with lots of people in it, as you can use push-to-talk. Download it free here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ Make sure you DON'T use the Backwards Compatible version, as it doesn't seem to work very well.6

6 At least it doesn't for me.

7 Even if you're not at work, you may chose to mute it anyway, since my tastes are kind of bizarre.

8 I probably will anyway, I'm a huge attention horse.

All wrapped up now. Thanks to everyone who joined me.1 If I decide to do this again, I'll make sure I announce it ahead of time.2 If anyone wants to see what over 2 hours of animating looks like,3 it's saved on my Livestream page. See you all next time.4 XD

--------

1 That would be no one... :'( Never mind, I suspected as much.

2 And if that fails, I'll probably just give up on the idea. :/

3 Here's a hint; it's rather dull, especially since I don't say anything.

4 Seriously though; are people actually interested in this sort of thing? Even if people don't really care about the animation process, I'd love a chance to chat to people here. If you have any ideas as to how to make this work, or if there's something specific you want to see, let me know.