Jokes no one has made yet...

Starfox64x

So, i was watching Futurama and saw the episode with the Harlem Globetrotters... And i couldn't help but think 'Why has no one made a huge joke about the globetrotters with ponies yet?" I mean, TROTTERS is in the freaking name... Why has it not been done? Not to mention their names are pretty pony-ish anyway... Bubblegum Tate for example...

So what other pony puns and jokes could be made that havent really been done yet?

So, i was watching Futurama and saw the episode with the Harlem Globetrotters... And i couldn't help but think 'Why has no one made a huge joke about the globetrotters with ponies yet?" I mean, TROTTERS is in the freaking name... Why has it not been done? Not to mention their names are pretty pony-ish anyway... Bubblegum Tate for example...

So what other pony puns and jokes could be made that havent really been done yet?

Considering that most pony puns come from a variation of horse puns (Which are many in numbers), it seems it would be quite difficult to come up with such a thing. ...but I can assure you, I'm putting the best men on the job.

Of HORSE there are. X3