The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

Tomorrow, with my DS Lite, I'll transfer some of my Pokemon Platinum pokemon to White. I have TONS and I mean SH-WORD TONS of Pokemon from every region in that thing. My Pokedex is completely filled except for events like Shaymin and Arceus, and I have pokemon of nearly every level in that thing.

Tomorrow, with my DS Lite, I'll transfer some of my Pokemon Platinum pokemon to White. I have TONS and I mean SH-WORD TONS of Pokemon from every region in that thing. My Pokedex is completely filled except for events like Shaymin and Arceus, and I have pokemon of nearly every level in that thing.

So, excluding Shaymin and Arceus, how many legendaries do you have?

So, excluding Shaymin and Arceus, how many legendaries do you have?

At least 17 in Platinum. If I combined all three of my games together, I'd probably have a whole PC box full, maybe more. Also counting my shiny legendaries mixed in with their normal counterparts. :blush: Ever since I missed the Shaymin and Arceus events, I keep my eyes peeled for events, and that ends up getting me shiny legendaries and such.

At least 17 in Platinum. If I combined all three of my games together, I'd probably have a whole PC box full, maybe more. Also counting my shiny legendaries mixed in with their normal counterparts. :blush: Ever since I missed the Shaymin and Arceus events, I keep my eyes peeled for events, and that ends up getting me shiny legendaries and such.

Well, since you got Black and if you live in the United States, at the end of the month there is a promotion going on at GameStops throughout the US for the Kaldeo pokemon that goes on through beginning through October. :D

Awesome! I live in the US, so I'll be sure to check that out! :D I already have the musketeer trio, so having Keldeo will complete the musketeers!

Plus, Keldeo is a pony pokemon. A pony!! :D

Yep and if you take every all of them to the Moor of Icirrus, Keldeo learns Secret Sword and once you trade Keldeo to Black and White 2, Keldeo will change to its Resolute Form. :)

Wow, three pages over just a few short hours! XD

Anyway, I have never actually battled another human before, I've always just played vs. the AI, so I wouldn't mind giving this a shot.

I don't have my DS with me right now, but I can say that Platinum has my best Pokemon on it, so I'd like to battle someone on that sometime.

YES! Finally a battle topic. I'm currently on vacation so I won't be available for battle until Monday night. And I forgot to bring Black with me so I can't post me FC right now >.< When I get back home I will add every single person that has posted their FC in this topic so plz add me when my FC is up!

Games You Own: Black, SoulSilver, Diamond (WIll be getting Black 2)

Friend Code/s: TBA

Favorite Pokemon: Snivy

Starter Pokemon Choice: Blastoise, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Snivy

Pokemon Team: Dragonite, Suicune, Shaymin, Typhlosion, Miltank, Ampharos

Favorite Types: Dragon, Grass, Fire

Other: Interested in playing mostly Mixed Tier (no Ubers) on Black/White. Don't really play the Gen 4 games but I will if people don't have Black or White. Can't wait to get the official Keldeo from GameStop when it comes out later this month. XD

YES! Finally a battle topic. I'm currently on vacation so I won't be available for battle until Monday night. And I forgot to bring Black with me so I can't post me FC right now >.< When I get back home I will add every single person that has posted their FC in this topic so plz add me when my FC is up!

Games You Own: Black, SoulSilver, Diamond (WIll be getting Black 2)

Friend Code/s: TBA

Favorite Pokemon: Snivy

Starter Pokemon Choice: Blastoise, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Snivy

Pokemon Team: Dragonite, Suicune, Shaymin, Typhlosion, Miltank, Ampharos

Favorite Types: Dragon, Grass, Fire

Other: Interested in playing mostly Mixed Tier (no Ubers) on Black/White. Don't really play the Gen 4 games but I will if people don't have Black or White. Can't wait to get the official Keldeo from GameStop when it comes out later this month. XD

:D Adding! I'll be sure to update it once you get your FC up.