Universal... With Ponies!

Alright, my narration is done! Keep in mind that this is the first time I've ever done any sort of writing like this. Not to mention this is my first time ever writing as one of the mane six- let alone all of them. So go easy on me! Nah, I'm just kidding, you can critique the hell out of it if you want. xD

And also a note- I am not playing as my character Lucky. I am playing me, but I just decided to use the name Lucky. It sounded better than Alex. =P

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Oh, and there is shipping, but it's VERY mild, and it's mostly me just having fun with the characters. =P

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ef ... =CMe8zPYC#

• 2 weeks later...

You are wellcome :D Your fanfiction brought back meories for me. About 2-3 years ago at the My little pony Arena forum there was a user who wrothe a very good My little pony fanfiction in Toy Srory style. I mean wrote a fanfiction with her pony toys about what they would do and what kind of adventure they would get into while she is sleeping.

Too bad the user is not active anymore and even the fanfiction was removed or archived when the fanfiction part was closed, archived and removed there. :D