Hi im new to Canterlot

NightmareTwilight

About Myself: Hello I am a New pony from the nightmare realm of Equestria. But dont be afraid of me I am a shy Pegasus. I would like to make some friends so I came from my home land to come here. I hope everyone will enjoy my company and not to be afraid of what I am. Just like me for whom I am.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan watching the MOV. animated shorts. I wanted to get some background where the humor was coming from

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello it is nice to be on a pony site my name is Nightmare Twilight pleasure to meet you all. Dont be afraid of my long wings I just want to be looked at difrently then the Nightmare ponies do. They say good is for the weak so I ran away. I hope all of you can like me for whom I am Glad to meet some nice ponies on here. I still need ths thing you call a cutie mark? I dont know what it is yet but at home they call it your D.M.O.F or (death mark of fate). I would love to have a nice Death Mar... I mean cutie mark. Well I am glad to be here hope to see you around!