A new podcast that is (not) for everypony!

Hello Everypony! This is Call Me Dash from a new podcast/livestream we've dubbed The Cloudsdale Cafe! We're hoping to get some more viewers, and I hoped Canterlot was a good choice to get us some!

Call Me Dash (Me) : I'm the guy who basically came up with the idea of having a podcast. I'm 15 and I live in Dallas, Texas. I became a brony around March of 2012, and I play tons of Team Fortress 2 on the PC, and Battlefield 3 and Forza Motorsport 4 on the Xbox 360. Also, I have an unwieldy passion for cars. XBL: divet3 Steam: Awesome Dash Skype: justcallmedash

Ragin Pinkie Pie: Ragin's home residence is in Florida. He's a 19 year old army persons Rainbow-Dash-American-salute-486.png

and drives a Honda Accord Coupe with a moderately tuned f22a Honda engine. Ragin, I should say, is basically me, but funnier, awesomer, and better at TF2. He's undoubtedly the main contributor of the podcast, and isn't afraid to claim the title of main co-host alongside myself.

Nick: Nick lives in Canada. He's 18 (I think), and he's the guy who actually streams the main podcast. Unfortunately, sometimes he goes a bit crazy. For example, you know how there's the TF2 Soldier and then there's Painis Cupcake? Well, we deal with Nick and Pancake Astronaut. Steam: SirFancyFace

XBL: Grim6800

Shadow Dash AKA Technic: Shadow Dash lives in London... or at least he did. Now he live sin Florida. He's about my age, and he acts a lot like me as well, i think. He acts like he hates me sometimes, but that's just him being British and me being Texan.

Steam: Shadow Dash

XBL: DearestVega22

Tommy AKA TopNotchBrony: Tommy lives in Australia. He's also about my age, and he makes PMVs (He's been on EQD before... 5 times). I think he also tends to act a bit like me. The only thing is, for reasons UNEXPLAINABLE, you WILL see him act like he hates me. Sometimes I think he does, but all signs point to no.

Podcast time: Saturdays, 10:00 EST. It usually lasts anywhere from 1 hour to two hours, though occasionally one of us will stream TF2 or something.

I hope I have you interested enough to listen to our podcast and watch our streams! ^_^

-Call Me Dash

• 2 weeks later...