I need some help with checking this...

Starfox64x

So after two all nighters of linking all this together, my Choose Your Own adventure story is now hyperlink enabled... But i want to have some people check it before resubmitting it to EQD... so if i could get some people to read through it and make sure the choices are linked properly... just read through the story like you would and make sure everything is linked to their proper scenes...

Just let me know if anything seems off, or if a choice doenst go to the proper scene.

The story involves you, the reader, coming across Berry Punch frozen in stone in the park. you follow some of those from the mane six in order to help. what happens after that is up to you!

https://docs.google....PK_ggzTflI/edit

I'm going to bed now... *thunk*

It's quite a bit to check through, so I just went through the park and the branches with Pinkie and RD and Rarity and Fluttershy. Didn't actually read most of it since you just wanted a look through the links.

- Link to JTA999 from JTA102 leads back to SFX008 instead.

I'll try the TS/Applejack branch and the other branches when I have more time.

It's quite a bit to check through, so I just went through the park and the branches with Pinkie and RD and Rarity and Fluttershy. Didn't actually read most of it since you just wanted a look through the links.

- Link to JTA999 from JTA102 leads back to SFX008 instead.

I'll try the TS/Applejack branch and the other branches when I have more time.

Trust me, i know its a lot to check through, and i dont expect you to do it by yourself... any help is appreciated. Thank you for the help.

Had 15 minutes to spare so gave some of it a skim. Enjoyed the experience more than I was expecting, but then I always used to hate CYOA books.

Did find one link error: on page TRM001, the link claiming to go to SFX008 actually took me to TRM003.

I'll definitely come back to this when I have more time, both to scour for dodgy links and to read for my own pleasure :)

Had 15 minutes to spare so gave some of it a skim. Enjoyed the experience more than I was expecting, but then I always used to hate CYOA books.

Did find one link error: on page TRM001, the link claiming to go to SFX008 actually took me to TRM003.

I'll definitely come back to this when I have more time, both to scour for dodgy links and to read for my own pleasure :)

Yeah, i'd prefer you to read for pleasure than anything else. If you dont enjoy it than there are bigger issues than misleading links... and thanks for the heads up, i'll fix them tonight if i can