Silent Hill....

CloudShimmers

A crash, a horrible crash, finds you and a few others stranded on the side of the road. It was all fun and games really, you were on a huge party bus going to your friends wedding. Both parties of the bride and groom aboard, some were your friends. But it doesn't matter now, they're all... gone. But you aren't alone, you can see a few others through this thick fog. You almost feel sick as why you and these others were chosen to live by fate, but now isn't the time for pity; your all dazed a little, but you can get through this. One of you points to a sign you can all barely see:

_c873863_image_0.jpg

(This a humanized RP, if you'd like to apply then go here. http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11330-silent-hill-oocapp/#entry265384)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waking up had never been so painful. Her eyes slowly came to a full view and she let out a groan. Never had she had a crash this bad in her life; ever. Rainbow Dash moaned as she struggled to get up, stumbling a bit before coming to a full stance. Looking around, her rainbow hair matted to the back of her neck from cold sweat, and eyes weakly open, Dash noticed a sign in the distance: Welcome to Silent Hill? Dash said to herself, seemingly. Then she remembered. There were other people! Her friends! In a panic, the magenta eyed female looked back at the crashed bus. There wasn't anyone inside, but there were some people around. Wake up you guys! Is anyone hurt badly? Besides me...? Dash muttered the last part to herself, holding her bleeding arm with pressure; she was sure she had broken something. Wasn't sure what yet. There was something strange about this place they had ended up in. How had they even crashed?

Cloud heard a voice which shook him into conciousness, He slowly pulled himself up and looked for the source of the voice. "H-hey." He stumbled over to her, "are you okay," He tried to remember her name, "R-Rainbow Dash?'

Dash looked behind her and quickly added to one of the party members. Y-Yeah I'll live...just this darn arm yah know? Dash reassured, trying to remember his name. Finally, it came to her. Sorry...you're...Cloud, right? Part of the groom's party? She chided, giving a slight smile.

"I don't know," Cloud grabbed her hand to help her up. "They wouldn't leave us here, right?" He looked toward the sign. "I think getting to town is our best bet right now. At least then we can call someone and get you patched up." Cloud let go of her hand, "I think there was a fist aid kit on the bus, can you wait here while I grab it?"

Yeah...and I thought the Bachelorette's Party was insane. Dash smiled lightly, then the thought of Pinkie Pie came across. Was she taken or hurt somewhere? That made her worry even more. They reached the bus and suddenly things became chilly; the fog surfaced and Dash shuddered. Let's find somewhere with light...quick.

She nodded, stepping over some broken glass in barefeet (as she kicked off/lost her heels), and moved towards the middle of the bus. Huh...? Dash chided to herself, looking at where the bus had taken most impact: the middle? Wouldn't she have died on impact? Luck must've been on her side. There, in one of the seats, was her bag and Dash grabbed it, sifting through to find some clothes and tennishoes. Found it! Could...yah give me some privacy? Real quick. Dash asked Cloud.

Silent Hill...have you ever heard of that, Cloud? Dash called from inside the bus, removing her dress and such and putting on a light blue shirt, some jeans, her navy blue Converse, and a zip up hoodie. Taking the bag with her and the first aid kit as well near the front, Dash exited the bus.

"No, I haven't," He stood up, "hang on a sec, call if you need anything." Cloud went to change. He tossed off his collared shirt and pulled a long sleeved black shirt on. He changed into jeans and some black high top converse. He grabbed a light wind breaker and his wallet.

Moonlight Rover finally woke up. "What the hell happened?" She started to crawl out. Not so far from her she saw to another ponies.

"Hey. Please! Somebody help!" She was a bit dizzy and she coludn't stand up.

Rainbow shoved her hands in her hoodie pockets and sighed coldy. It was getting a little too cold for her comfort. A crackle in the forest nearby made her jump and she was waiting anxiously for Cloud to finish. Let's find a place. There's a flashlight in this first aid kit. Dash said, then she thought of something. Wait! I have a cell phone! She exclaimed, sifting through her bag once more. Finally, Dash pulled out a phone and tried calling. No avail. No service. Darn. Looks like we're gonna have to find somewhere with reception. After that, she heard a call and Cloud grabbed her hand. Gah! Dash was pulled by Cloud in the direction of the other person.

"It so cold in here" Moonlight Rover started to cold out. Shes head pounding from the pain. Her blew showed in the cold air. "Ah...I dont feel...so good..." Than she collapsed.

Cloud let go of Dash's hand, "sorry," He said, "Its just a little creepy out here." He walked beside Dash until he found the one who called out. "I think she passed out," Cloud took of his wind breaker. He put it on the girl. "Hey can you hear me?"

"Unh... what happened, guys? ... Guys?"

Twilight remembered little, only a blinding light and screaming. She tried to open her eyes, but a splitting pain in her temple told her that wasn't a good idea. Her hand reached out, despnate to find something, anything to orient herself. Her hand scraped against something metal, she clawed at it to try and get herself off the ground, but it was no use. Her senses were all on the fritz. And above all... she felt cold. Very cold. What the hay had happened? Hadn't she been going... Where had she been going? Twilight, in a sudden panic, tried to open her eyes again. She succeeded valiently in forcing her left eyelid up, but the pain that came with it was excruciating. She screamed.

For all that effort, she couldn't even see much. It was... misty. Even the metal thing she was knocking her hand against was just a shilloette to her. She needed light... Twilight worried for a moment that using her magic would hurt worse than opening her eye, but her horn obeyed her with no problems. A small fire sparked into being at the tip of her horn, illuminating the nearby area.

Moonlight Rovar dreamt about a bizarre world. She was in a hospital where she was alone. The hospital was very old or just disregard. She lied on the floor. "Where am I?" She looked around slowly. till she found a sign.

"Third floor?" Light leaked from one of the infirmary. "Whats in the room 306?" She stood up and started to approach. When she was close to the entrance the light started to flicker, than it is went out.

"What the...?" She turnd backwards as fast as she can and saw something. Moonlight Rover saw a pony that approached to her. It's weared a strange on its head what looked like a piramyd, and it bring a huge

sword with him or herself. She arrived to Moonlight who couldn't move from the fear. The creature grabbed her neck and lifted her in the air and stabbed the sword into Mooonlights chest.

In the real Moonlights body started to cool out and her breath started to slow down.

Dash shuddered, but it was one of relief. They were starting to find the others! Maybe they would find...the thought exited her mind as a scream was heard. Cloud! Stay here with her, I'll go find that one! Dash said, turning around with the flashlight. She didn't even wait for an answer; any opportunity to find her would be fantastic. The rainbow haired female ran through the fog, slowly becoming aware of her surroundings. The town was deserted to say the least, though the buildings and cars seemed to be in perfect shape. Hello!? Can anyone hear me!? Where are you? Dash called out. Finally, in the distance, Rainbow spotted a small, dim light. She headed there, posthaste.

In her dream Moonlight started to bleed out. She fell to the ground and watched the creature who will kill her.

Her eyes was small, she cant breath and she trumbled from the fear and the pain both. She spit blood than everything started to fade out.

She blew one last than she woke up. Moonlight opened her eyes and took a deep breath, then again and again. Then she realized that it was just a dream and

there is an unknown pony near to her. She tried to calm down but she was so scared. "who are you? where am I?"-asked from the pony while she panted.