One Little Secret. (OOC/Application)

Hi. I created a psycho story.

The main character will punish the others what have they done.

Here is the copy of the story:

The story is about a pony who lost her whole family in a fire accident and after a long time a nice family adopted her.

In the school the other ponies badger and mock her for that. She really loved her parents and after a while she is get enough of that.

She decide to punish the others for what are they done. She kidnap them and restrain them in an abadoned house in the corner of

the village. She torture them for a long time and when the victim suffered enough she will finish them of. Than in the school she will act like who don't know anything about what happened. She won't repose till she punished everyone who hurt her. But some of the others will see her when she dragging one of the victims body to the abadoned house. They will warn the others but they won't

believe them so they are alone. I they dont want to die the small group needs to do everything to survive as long as they can.

I need players who will be the survivors or the victims.

If you want to join please fill these:

Name: (your characters name)

wings/horn: (can be both.)

Character Story: (your characters life before the story.)

Looks like: (describe me how your character looks like or link me a picture)

Cutie-mark: (What, if she/he is got. The story how She/he got it but it isn't so important. Skip it if you want.)

Personality: (like funny, romantic, uncommunicative, etc...)