My own My Little Dashie. OOC and Apps here. [Limited Apps]

Ok so i have been wanting to do this for the longest time and i thought that this would be best the place to do it. The RP follows the premise of the Original story, however when you have more then one mind working the story can become something even more wonderous. I would like the RP to be limited to the Human (that would be me) Dashie of course and a few others and for them i am open to ideas. I dont want many characters. Roughly 4 in all. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

This RP would be a "Sad" and little more Somber. The idea is to pull those feelings of lonliness and of being forgotten we all have from time to time and to pour that into this RP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If this takes off and i get the support i need i will begin immediately. Even though its a darker and gloomier RP there is always light to be found somewhere and thats what its about.

Human- (Me)

Dashie-

And possibly 2 others.

Redheart if you want Dashie she's yours! As for two others...i dunno to be honest. Could be another human with a pony, two humans, OH OH OH! A female human, could be one. Someone who could bump into Guy and Dashie. Or just scrap the idea of two other people and make it one on one lol

Ok. For anyne seeing this the Apps are closed! Unless you have a great idea send me a PM and we will see! Thank you all!! To Hinata and Redheart i will get this started when i get back home! I have been at the hospice center with my mom (hence th idea of this rp. An outlet for me.) I will be heading home today so when i get back i will start the thread! Thanks again!

Thanks for the condolences. She is 46 and will pass from pancreatic cancer....probably very soon. So this RP will do worlds for me. I will keep you all posted. (Sorry if during the RP i get to depressing lol)

If your living in the same city as me then it would be just as depressing and devoid of color as i see it. The RP basis is that your life and everything around us is just sad and by brining the three of us together in some form or manner we may or may not find that things dont have to be so bad.

So you can sorta run with that premise in mind