WIN A SAXXY! Does anyone here know how to use Source Filmmaker?

MisterChippy

The Saxxy awards are coming up, and I need help! I want to enter a comedy video that I've drafted and I KNOW it will do good. The only problem is that I'm horrible with source filmmaker and my computer isn't even good enough to run it properly. I'm making this post to beg the assistance of anyone with skill with Source Filmmaker who wants to help out with an idea that has a fair chance of maybe winning!

I have the whole video storyboarded out, down to camera angles and everything. I know exactly which models need to be used where, which sound files need to be played when, and what each character needs to do. The only problems are that 1: I don't know the software well enough to make a top notch animation, and 2: My computer isn't powerful enough to handle the software well enough.

I need at least one animator to help me out with this, two if possible! All credit for winning will be shared equally between everyone who worked on the project, and yes, I do think this can win if done right.

If you want to hear the idea, just message me about it. However, if you message me you agree not to use the idea yourself without my permission. I know that sounds kinda silly, but I honestly think this idea is so good I'm kinda paranoid about it. :blush: