Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Rarity exhaled, slowly and heavily, and looked to Fluttershy. The demure little girl was so nice she wasn't even going to try and shove Rarity off despite the clear violation of personal space. Rarity smiled, in thanks, and quickly got to her feet. She tried to keep her voice decisive, but an edge of fear crept into it all the same.

"Alright... This is a dire situation, to be sure, but we must not go insane as we are wont to. It will benefit no one. Twilight, you plan to alert Princess Celestia, I'm sure. I should go retrieve my phone from the store; we seem to have all received messages of differing content and any one we have yet to see may contain a clue- Applejack, you should go find yours as well..." Rarity paused, thinking heavily. She wasn't a natural planner, she needed time to synthesize her thoughts, but Twilight seemed to be having a moment. "... Applebloom and Sweetie Belle may be in danger. To be sure, all of our families may be. We must warn them somehow. Beyond that, I do not know..."

Redheart was silently listening to what Cloud said. "Cloud. Everything we did last night is really blurry. I think I know what we did, but can you tell me what happened?" She spilled some juice and sighed "Did I make up for how I am in the kitchen" the nurse gave a shy smile.

"We got drunk and ended up in bed together." Cloud shrugged. He saw her smile and sighed, "I'll stay, and watch a movie, and cook you dinner," he smiled, "I'll cook for you whenever you want, okay?" There was obviously more meaning behind the words.

Twilight lifted her head and looked to Rarity with a bright smile. "Your right. I will alert the Princess immediately. Your plan to retrieve your phones was also an amazing idea! We could possibly learn something about whats going on if any clues were left behind!" The familiar and excitable tone was finally begining to return to Twilight's voice. "Rarity, AppleJack, be very careful out there. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that it will target us when we are alone. One of the reasons we check on the little fillies. Mandaline, go a head and contact this Flynn and TRON and see if they can get a lock on the text messages. I have a feeling they were sent by phone through another means but it wouldn't hurt to check. Let's go girls!" She jumped to her feet and, using her magic, began her urgent letter to the Princess. She felt rejuvenated and brave now, but for how long? Hopefully....long enough.

Rarity nodded. She felt safer now that Twilight seemed to be 'in the zone', so to say. When she was excited Twilight could be inspiring, in her own cute little way. "Just... be sure to stay safe yourself. Alright? All of you girls." Rarity looked between Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. "Shall we go, Applejack?"

Redheart closed her eyes. Then she opened them. She was freaking out! She searched for something to wear. Her current wardrobe (Scrubs) wouldn't be good for her and Cloud's, for lack of a better word, date. The nurse checked her closet. "Oh what do guys like?" She stopped mid motion and facepalmed. "Duh"

• Like 1

Gladius walked down the main street of Canterlot in silence, his mind occupied by memories he had as a former soldier here. It had been a few years since he was last here, and it was often a mixed feeling experience. His last mission had involved going into the Badlands as a guard for a trade caravan...a particularly exhausting venture, and now he had arrived to Canterlot to collect his payment from the noble who owned the caravan. He drew many glances from the other pedestrians on the street, many of them pointed particularly at the strange sun-shaped shield on his back. He had it made back in his days as a recruit...a symbol for his willingness to protect the populace and his loyalty to Celestia. After a few minutes of walking, he had come upon the noble's mansion, knocking on the door and waited.

One of the servants opened the door and allowed him inside, bowing to the mercenary as he departed. Shaking his head softly at the mannerism, he looked up to see the winged noble smirking. Coming down the steps, the blue-blood began to talk.

"Ah...Mister Vigil. Good thing you have arrived, yes? I want to express my gratitude for your amazing work in the Badlands...those Changeling raiders are quite the handful, so I've heard."

Gladius shrugged, for he was not the one to gloat. "...I simply did what was required."

"Of course, of course...fifty gold pieces, I believe was the amount." Taking out a medium-sized bag, the merchant handed it over to Gladius, who took it and gave a respectful bow. With farewells out of the way, Gladius exited to house and went back into the streets. Now that his business was done, he swiftly walked in the direction of Canterlot's exit, not wanting to dwell here much longer than he should.

Cloud noticed that Redhearts was wearing a v-neck t shirt that seemed a little tight with Total lounging clothes that looked great. "Jaws, my aunt used to watch it all the time and its grown on me. Its not even supposed to be suspensful, they just didn't finish the shark until the end." He clicked play and gave her a kiss.

Cloud smiled and tried to arrange himself to get both of them comfy. He put his other arm around her, "You have pretty legs." He hadn't really seen them before considering most the time they were covered by hospital scrubs.