Irrigation-trained Griffon looking for time investment!

Gerrard

Hello everyone, new and old. I am a recently approved role player who is looking to start a few rp's on this site if anyone is willing to spare me some of their time. I have a lot of experience in role-play and can adopt my level to accommodate anyone I might work with.

My first approved character is an adventurous and suspicious looking griffon who was trained in Canterlot to work on the irrigation systems around Equestria. He is a friendly guy who loves to tease uptight ponies who fear his species. Some griffons might look down on one of their own who works specifically for ponies, but he figures that he has little control on his personal calling.

Here is his approved application for anyone interested in looking at the specifics of my winged hybrid

http://canterlot.com...yfeather-final/

I'm open for a wide variety of RP's. I'm okay with any role-play that is within the rules of the site. As for specific ideas, Gerrard often finds himself across Equestria while he works on projects across the country. He can fit into any area, at least on a temporary basis. Gerrard isn't completely defined by his work though, and enjoys sporting events, as long as they don't involve any weather wielding pegasi. He is willing to befriend anyone as long as they can withstand a few playful jabs, literal and figurative.

I'm willing to talk over some RP ideas with whomever is interested. I try to post regularly and am willing to adapt to any issues that might make our characters seem incompatible. Any ideas or character links will be very welcome, thank you.