Cosplay is Finished!

TheAmazingDashie

Finally my cosplay is done! Haha!

What do you guys think? I put all the stuff together myself (created the ears, bought everything else separately).

I've been working hard on getting the body for this convention coming up, and I have a few more weeks to get a little bit more in shape. What do you think?

Boi, you kawaii

The shades of blue are kinda dark for Rainbow Dash. Of course, the hair, wings, and ears give it away, but as a stickler for cosplay (and crossplay) accuracy, I'm just saying. I dunno about suspenders, I don't see that as stylistically being something Rainbow would do, guy or girl.

But enough criticism. Me gusta!

Boi, you kawaii

The shades of blue are kinda dark for Rainbow Dash. Of course, the hair, wings, and ears give it away, but as a stickler for cosplay (and crossplay) accuracy, I'm just saying. I dunno about suspenders, I don't see that as stylistically being something Rainbow would do, guy or girl.

But enough criticism. Me gusta!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm having second thoughts about the suspenders. They're rainbow and I was thinking kinda sporty hipster Rainbow Dash. And yes, the blue is a littler dark only because we could not find ANYTHING light blue. I was like, what dah Hell man!? But thanks for the critiques and I'm glad you like it!!!