Equestria Orphanage RP -- Volunteers/orphans needed

Mojo

To combat the growing problem of orphaned foals and ponies in the land, an Orphanage operated by that hard working unicorn mare Piccafilly has been established. The Orphanage is a large complex a few miles from Ponyville (but centrally located near other cities too) that will take loving, tender care of orphaned ponies of all ages of childhood. But as great a 'nanny' as Piccafilly is, she could really use the help of OC and/or Cast character 'volunteers'.

Piccafilly's app: http://www.canterlot...ccafilly-final/

I will be creating the first orphanage based RP: "Nanny and the Professor" shortly. What we are needing is RPers who would like to have their characters come and help out. There is a need for pony professionals of all kinds: Nurses, teachers, maintainence staff, etc.

Please reply to this thread if you have OCs or Cast ponies you'd be willing to 'volunteer' to help out.

Also, anyone who'd like to either app (or have existing orphaned ponies/foals) are more than welcome to call the Equestria Orphanage home or even stop by for a visit/reunion. Piccafilly's door is always open!

UPDATE: Orphanage RP is now up! http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11727-equestria-orphanage-nanny-and-the-professor-open/

I'll offer Apple Fritter as a helper. :)

(And Twilight, on the off chance foals be allowed to do so. :P)

Wonderful! Adult ponies and foals are ALWAYS welcome to come help out!

I already mentioned this on Skype, but I'll be able to have Ingrid Marie from Canterlot volunteer as a magic tutor once her app gets final approval.

Excellent! I'm sure we'll have some unicorn foals who will need magical instruction!

I have been considering bringing my filly OC here and her backstory did involve an orphanage for a time before finding her family again... Ill plop a link to the app here once it gets done. OVerall shes quite the brat and bully so i hope thats ok XD

Sure! That'd be fine!

:D :D :D

Would a puppet show interest these ponies? I can have my OC, Pinoak the Puppeteer come in a give the kids a show on occasion.

That would be terriffic! Love to have Pinoak come over!!!

:D:D:D