Rainbow Dash looking for RP

Scythe

So here I am and looking for some ponies.

As the title suggests I would like to play Rainbow Dash. Further introduction of her character is not necessary, I believe you all know her quite well.

First of all, some things about me: I'm not a native speaker, so there is a chance my sentences could contain mistakes. I'm a roleplay veteran, doing it since six years now. I roleplayed as Dash too and I believe I'm quite convincing. Lately things died down for me a lot, so I came here to find some new partners.

The rest of my text here will be preferences, so if you have a different idea don't think you won't get me to play, just ask!

What kind of RP:

I'm open to private and public RPs alike.

For private - just tell me what you like to do and I will answer, either a message or post here it doesn't matter.

For public - roughly the same, but if you already have a thread give me a link.

Please note that I'm very open to help someone create a public RP if he wants to. Or if you are looking for ponies to start with. I also don't mind if you want me to make something like a "guest appearance" in any kind of RP.

Topic of the RP:

Romance

Adventure

Those are the most interesting for me, especially if combined.

Your Character:

For adventure it really doesn't matter.

If romance is involved I would prefer a cast pony or a female OC - since I already have a RBD/stallion RP elsewhere.

If you plan a different topic for the RP, just ask me.

Well I guess thats enough to work with, just drop me a PM or reply here and I will answer quickly, since I don't really have much else to do.

P.S.: I'm a very active RP player, it would be pleasant if you would be too!

• Like 1

Hmm, a RD rp? I'm interested I do have two OC ponies available for a Adventure/Romance rp (Nova Arkwing and/or Solo WIng), as for cast ponies I haven't tried it out but willing to experiment, but if you're interested I could rp with you or I have a position for an RD player in another rp known as "The infected".

Sure, just tell me what would you prefer, try around with a cast pony or your OCs? Because for me it doesn't make much of a difference. Its just a different story. A member of the cast would make it a "from friend to romance" story while an OC would be more a "getting to know eachother and then romance" story.

I'm up for either.

As for your Infected Roleplay, I will have a look into the thread, I just got confused because StarStorm already had the role of RbD, but since I read through the replies I see hes trying to get this running again and also up for switch roles? I don't want to upset anyone, but if its no issue for her, I will gladly take the role if the RP suits me - just give me some time to read through the OOC post and some of the RP.

Well since the previous RD player before Star in the infected rp was inactive we had to replace the player but you're more than welcome to play RD if you're up for it.

Also I was unsure about the RD/OC rp since your preferences mentioned about a RD/OC rp but I'm more than welcome to start a Adventure/Romance rp with you if you like, I don't want to seem demanding and you're more than welcome to add anything and what have you. :)

I read the entire OOC post now (quite a bit and not easy to read =P) and it sounds like my style of things. I would be glad to join, but you might need to tell me anything important about what RbD did and if any development happened. I read that she flirted with Dusk, but thats about it.

And as I said, I don't care if you want to play one of your OCs or a cast character, whatever you are up to. Just need a fun adventure (I'm up for something Daring Do style =P) and the romance will come by itself. If you don't have any idea I sure can think of several things - but I am really having a hard time focusing on stories right now so it would be cool if you come up with something. That would probably be a private RP then, I don't mind if you want to invite someone else though.

Awesome I'll be happy to fill you in but the only important RD development that have really happened is finding Twilight. meeting with Luna, Celestia and the other Elements, and Nova flirting with her which surprised Dusk.

Hmm, usually I'd come up with a general plot (no pun intended) for the rp then get started and go in depth during the rp, I'll come up with something soon I'll use my first OC Nova