Sleepover! (Attn. Alison & Robi)

Imagination

[colour=#00FF00]"Thank you Miss Punch, it means a lot to me to hear such an astute lady as yourself say those things about me."[/colour]

"[colour=#ee82ee] It's perfectly fine[/colour]! " Berry says with a small nod, as she took another bite of the scrummy applepie, enjoying the rather divine combinations of flavours currently making their presence felt. "[colour=#ee82ee] I know how it is to take pride in ones talent, and I suppose...well...I like to think Mine makes ponies happy, in my own way.[/colour] "

Berry grins as she takes a small sip of the drink that was settled beside her, taking a moment to enjoy her own favourite creation. It was just a very basic punch recipe, the one that she had made so long ago as a filly in her parents kitchen. " [colour=#ee82ee]I wish I was better at the whole 'cryptic' advice thing, but...well, I prefer to just be direct and be straight about things...I find that it helps to just not overcomplicate things, otherwise you lose what's important.[/colour] " she nods a little, and sips a little more.

[colour=#00FF00]"Yes, Apple Bloom is rather intelligent and resourceful. I hope that her cutie mark shows off her talent to bring together ponies as it does the projects she works on. [/colour]

[colour=#00FF00]It'd be a shame for her to end up as a baker like myself."[/colour]

Apple Pie speaks again, and Berry nods slightly as she raises a soft smile. "[colour=#ee82ee] It would really only be a shame if it was something she didn't enjoy doing - perhaps she'd like it, you don't know....When I was about your age, I preferred finding out what I could do on my own, and not have anypony else tell me different. After all, we're all different at heart, and whilst you may think it's a waste of her cooking to be a mere baker, she might relish the challenge it presents her in the kitchen[/colour]. "

she pauses and clears her throat, realising that she may be coming off just a little too strongly, and gives a small wave of a hoof, shaking her head slightly.

"[colour=#ee82ee] Ah, I suppose I should apologise if I sounded like a lecture there, hun...just the ramblings of a silly mother, nothing more[/colour]!~ "