Resident Evil 6, Yay or Neigh?

WhiteSlash

Also needed more..Suspenseful scenes when suddenly zombie dogs jump out from window or zombies fall though ceilingsor when you randomly shoot a lake then suddenly get killed by a huge monster.

Considering that entire scene is more of an easter egg than an actual in-game moment you encounter, I don't think that matters too much! :P

I have been playing it at a friend's house. The story is loud and hard to follow(then again I really don't remember anything about 4 and I didn't pay attention to 5).

Pros:

-The controls are nice an easy to use.

-The graphics are nice

-It offers you more means of escape if you are being surrounded.(Some of the rooms are death traps where there isn't a way out if you are cornered)

-The new skill thing adds a neat character building experience.

Cons:

-Using the physical attacks can be really annoying because it will lock on to the target but you won't hit it, causing you to go through the animation while the enemy takes a free shot at you.

-It isn't scary......

-I feel like my bullets don't do anything. I have killed more enemies with melee attacks and a combat knife.

-It is really easy to become trapped in a corner by some of the enemies where they knock you back repeatedly until you are dead.

-The story is confusing

-The dialogue sounds fake at times. (I have had a few good laughs throughout the first campaign that we did.)

-Some of the cut-scenes are cheesier than the dairy section of an Albertsons

So far, I would give it a 6.5/10. Wait until it is on sale.

I haven't beaten it yet and I will update this when I do.

I think I am going to play RE4 again. I obviously missed something somewhere along the line.

The story really ain't confusing. As far as I see it, it starts from Leon/Helena's story and down. Just follow the timeline :P

Though I will probably get the when it lowers in price as well. Still mad at Capcom for having on Disc DLC, but still making you pay more to get them activated. Least this game ain't as bad as ORC