Internet Explorer (old version) won't display the site?

ShorthoofScrawl

I can't seem to get this site to display properly in IE 8. It will only display the banner at the top, but none of the rest of the content. This forces me to open a separate Firefox browser, which I use for nothing else and clutters up my screen.

Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, can it be fixed?

I can't seem to get this site to display properly in IE 8. It will only display the banner at the top, but none of the rest of the content. This forces me to open a separate Firefox browser, which I use for nothing else and clutters up my screen.

Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, can it be fixed?

Problem bolded. Try a browser like Chrome if Firefox isn't your thing. It even has an extension for Canterlot!

For the most part, I can imagine the top advice from everyone would be use another browser...IE has a tendency of not being secure and generally has a very poor reputation as an incredibly unreliable and 'bargain basement' browser - I use Chrome, and frankly it operates better and with more versatility than IE can.

Unless changing your browser isn't an option, it's something you should honestly look into as IE is increasingly looked upon as a 'joke' of a browser.

I've gotten so used to IE that I feel like I don't know what I'm doing in other browsers. Isn't there a way to change something in IE to make it display the content here, or is it just incompatible with the site? :(