Gez

This is the only section of the forums in which I was directed to drop this post. If it's in the wrong place I apologize and feel free to move it. ;u;

Do you have a special place in your heart for My Little Pony generations other than just G4/FiM? Interested in seeing how all the generations work together? Looking for a creative writing epic that's sure to shake things up? Have I got a game for you! Please join Eventide, a My Little Pony roleplaying game for creative writers that features all Hasbro pony generations. Some of you may remember the very successful RPG Celebrate! C03. Well, this is sort of the continuation of that game. The game puts a rather fascinating spin on the history of Ponyland and how all the generations fit together. There is also a very exciting plot going on right now. Here is a brief summary:

[colour=purple]Ponies from all over Equestria mobilize in order to defend the land and prevent the evil from spreading beyond the forest. As they patrol its borders, strangers start showing up. Lost and confused, none of them know how they got there, and some of them can't remember who they are or where they came from.

Some Equestrians fight bravely for the celestial sisters, while some start to believe that Eclipse has been unjustly stripped of her position. Some turn to her from fear of her power.

In the mean time, Queen Eclipse has taken full advantage of the event of The Rift. As she finds the otherworldly ponies wandering the forest, she persuades them into joining her forces, saying that if they help her to reclaim her rightful stance in Equestria she will be granted the power to send them back home.

Some ponies, regardless of sides, are pointing hooves at Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie for having caused The Rift and, potentially, the doom of Equestria. Thus the girls have enemies on both sides.[/colour]

I look forward to seeing some of you there maybe!