I'm not sure which Prefix is appropriate. These stories concern Surprise and an OC human, but they're usually actually about characters from MLP: Friendship is Magic. So is this Story:Cast or Story:OC?

So yeah, I'm doing a series called Surprise Days. Here's the Fimfiction link:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/31132/Surprise-Days

Basically, the stories are about Surprise and her pet human (... yeah) coming to Ponyville and getting involved with things. Each chapter is its own story, though I am going to start an arc soon. Also, I didn't know about the Ask Surprise tumblr or things like that when I started, so my interpretation is a lot different.

Anyway, I just want to know what you think, and if you have any ideas for things that should appear in future stories, or questions you want answered. Coming up with ideas is always the hardest part, and input is very welcome.

Thank you all in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once more asking for Prereaders.

"Surprise Days, Scene 7 - Walking a Tightrope (Part One)" is in its semifinal stages. All I need is a kind prereader to go through, make sure there's no mistakes and point out anything that needs touching up. My usual prereader is sick so I'm asking for help here.

Any kind soul who is interested, the story is right here

(the rest of the stories are here, and I appreciate comments on those too)

• 4 weeks later...

Just bumping this to say:

The latest Surprise Days story--"Scene 7: Walking a Tightrope" is pretty much finished. I'm just wanting some reviews and comments before I post it on Fimfiction.

The drafts are on Google Docs if anyone here wants to take a look. Here's the links:

Part One

Part Two

You can comment either in the document or in this topic.

Thank you all in advance.