Those Gits in Red [Interest Gauge]

Shame

1. 1. Whaddya Think?

• Yay
    • Neigh

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left."

-Some famous person

Hello Canterlot!

In a brash attempt to reinstate purpose into my life, I am searching for ideas to boot up an RP!

"But Shame, why can't you just put a poll in one thread and quit clogging the OOC threads uuuuuuuuggggghhhhh"

Because shhhh.

Now, on to the RP.

Those gits in red blatantly refers to everyone's favorite red-coated lobster-backed individuals, the Brittish. My idea for this RP is to have a set up of colonial Boston, circa 1760, where the British occupy our beloved city. "But wait a minute, this is an Earth location!" I said SHHH!!! Yes, Earth, but you know who cares? Clearly not I! Huzzah!

Ahem.

During the events leading up to the war, and a hefty chunk of the war itself, the British occupied Boston, mostly as police, and to keep the peace/hold the city. "Where are you going with this?" DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE!

The quote, yes, the one up there. No, not there, the top of the post. A common, rather cliché expression that always got me thinking. Imagine your typical Regular, he is not a viscious dog, trained by a bunch of sadistic maniacs with guns. No. He is a man, just like you and me- "168 years ago." That's it!!!

Okay, now, I am rambling on about nothing, so, to the chase.

Regulars are, as the name implies secondarily, regular people. Some, even, happy people. So, who is to say they can't stop to smell the flowers if they want? THEY aren't hurting anypony!

The gang of merry little gits will be played by you guys- "What about yo-" *THWACK* and myself. Be they British Soldiers or Hessians, they will be on patrol in Boston, and perhaps New York. If the RP lasts, perhaps even the revolutionary war entirely.

1. You are a British soldier.

2. The majority of you are not angry people.

3. You are policing a city

4. This is not Assassin's Creed.

5. Silly accents are more than welcome, if readable.

6. Loyalists are welcome, so choose any nationality within reason!

That is all, thank you!