So It would appear that the 'ask threads' are very quickly becoming a trend. Well, I took a look at this trend and thought: 'Well hay, a trend! Celestia stop me from jumping on this bandwagon!'

So this is my very own thread. If I could put up a sign that said 'property of Izzy' I would. OH, and before anypony asks about the me-calling-myself-Izzy thing, well that's what seems to have become my nickname at least a few weeks back. Beside's, its a good nickname. I'm hoping it'll catch on, but I digress.

If you would prefer formalities:

Ask the Invisible Pony is now open for business! (If you can find me)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a very good question.

I'd have to say that its my specially made chemical formula that I've recently patented. Now, if you'd like to know what its made of, that's a little trickier to answer. You see, the main ingredient is the ground up leaves of a plant that no longer exists. The second piece of the puzzle merely supplements this - which is to say, you need to have the soul of a willing mortal. Emphasis on both the willing and the mortal. Unwilling immortal is right out. Thirdly, you would need a dash of paprika, otherwise the whole thing just tastes awful. As you can see, its a very complex problem that requires both the bending of space and time, the ability to create soul-binding pacts, and the ability know just how much spice is enough.

Yes.

Immortals? None gave willingly. You'd be surprised at how clingy they are with their eternal life. Something about a finite existence just scares the poor sods.

However, mortals are a different story. I've collected about, oh, 16-17? All you have to do is find a more honorable gentlemen and beat him a game of soul chess. Simply, really.

Well, for one thing, I'm forced to get all social activity from the internet lest I freak out the local civilians.

However, The implications of being invisible mean no one can keep a secret. Some of my closest friends live in constant fear of me being right behind them while they talk about me. And let's not forget that, as an invisible pony, I am an excellent thief. Not of money, but of ideas. You see, there are plenty of people that talk to themselves in this world, and there are plenty of people who come up with good ideas but never act on them. Somewhere in this Venn Diagram, the two intersect with a glamorous treasure trove of brilliant ideas that are free to plagiarize because no one will ever claim them. One might consider this unethical, but I see it as letting these ideas see the light, because otherwise they'd starve.

Yes. Bad weather, such as rain or fog, or sandstorms in desert regions. They give away my position rather quickly.

Oh, and oddly enough, food I eat stays visible until I digest it. Boy, when I first found that out did the people in the movie theater panic. :lol:

Oh heavens yes. I based my wardrobe off of the costumes used by the superheroes in the Incredibles. Good movie, but I digress.

The clothes go invisible as well. I would just feel weird walking around in a floating shirt and pants, or Celestia forbid, going completely invisible.

Well, let's see... The first few days were strange admittedly. Just as much for random strangers as it was for me, really, what with the floating food, and myself not knowing what do to do and such.

But as for the venn diagram, once I worked out that the graph was, you know,there, it wasn't that difficult. I just had to be really, really quiet doing it.

I can't say that I got the reference, seeing as how I don't know what the tick is.

But in response to the question itself, I think anyone is capable of destroying the world. All one needs is the effort, scientific or magical prowess, motivation, and the right evil speech to give to the protagonist before shattering the world.