Shadows of equestria (Open)

[colour=#282828]Sign up here to join the Rp just link or say who your char is going to be[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Feel free to discuss[/colour]

[colour=#282828]It was the middle of autumn Everything was perfect from the sun in the sky to the cool breeze in the air.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Until the unspeakable happened. City's everywhere where dissapearing leaving only craters and no traces of anything[/colour]

[colour=#282828]as if someone was just taking them. That is Until all of equestria had been notified of the threat the Shadowlord[/colour]

[colour=#282828]A being of the shadow waiting in the shadows just waiting to get his own world full of raw magic and a rich ecosystem[/colour]

[colour=#282828]just ripe for the picking. That is until three groups had banded together to go against him and his evil desires these groups together were.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]As soon as he had heard of them he had split his body into four parts and slinging them across the land[/colour]

[colour=#282828]causeing a many great different problems from discord being realesed luna traped within nightmare moon and his own army terrorising the land[/colour]

[colour=#282828]as well and these four places that they have been sent to: Deep within the Badlands, Far into the frozen wasteland, deep within[/colour]

[colour=#282828]the forests and the final and main piece within canterlot blocking all from entering or leaving. It is a dark time for Equestria[/colour]

[colour=#282828]who will stop this chaos. oh and changlings[/colour]

[colour=#282828]the three groups who will[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Group one: The main six- need i explain who?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Group two: Echo Group- three or more people I am in this group[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Group three: Delta group- needs three or more people[/colour]

[colour=#282828]If you wish to join just say who you want to be and what group also give an example of what or where your char was or is. a link is acceptable to[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: or link[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Group: mane echo or delta[/colour]

[colour=#282828]since this is Crossovers i don't mind if your another charactor from a compleatly different universe (example: sonic charactors things like that as long as it's ok with me[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What goes in the land of equestria[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Badlands: A shadow Controled Discord making chaos and chocolate rain[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Far Frozen north: Chainglings deployed from here Santa Presumed missing[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Deep Forest: Nightmare moon is here causing darkness and has the elements[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Canterlot: Celestia unconscious and trapped The Shadowlord commanding his army from here[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...