Haseo

Why hello thar good chums. With the holidays coming to us, so does the wonderful world of sales (especially in the digital region!). Some of you already know of the awesomeness of which is The Humble Indie Bundle. For those of you whom have never heard of them, I'll give ya a quick rundown as for what the Humble Bundle is. Every Month or two, there's an awesome sale for a collection of fantastic indie titles for however much you wish to pay. If you beat their minimum though, you get (a) bonus game(s) added to your purchase! This is an awesome deal for those whom are pinching pennies or want to get their friends a collection of games for the holidays.

This time though, it's different.

As of right now, The Humble Bundle service is currently offering THQ games for their newest bundle! Something that (from my knowledge) hasn't been done by the Humble Bundle crew, making this a unique thing for them to do. If you also look at their URL, they changed it from "humbleindiebundle" to "humblebundle". What could this mean? Oh how the plot thickens indeed! But enough of that now, onward to business I say. What games are they offering in this bundle? Well, for less than six dollars, you can get awesome titles such as Saints Row the Third, DarkSiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Company of Heroes (Plus the two expansion packs - Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor), and their soundtracks!

Note: If you already have Saints Row the Third, you can pay as low as $1 and still get the other games/Soundtracks. If you already own any of these games, you will not gain any extra keys or gifts for the games you already own.

The only requirements? You need to have Windows and Steam if you wish to play this on your computer. But nothing is stopping you from holding onto the keys or gifting them to a friend ;)

(2 minutes, 28 seconds)

The sale will be going on for the next two weeks, so get it while ya can! Also, because of this sale, I now have an extra key to Saints Row the Third and Metro 2033. To those of you whom are interested, whisper me your steam name and I'll send it your way.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I personally recommend waiting till the middle or close to the end of the sale in case any additional bonus games are revealed for the bundle. It's risky knowing how the average price fluctuates but it's so worth it if only for Metro 2033 (First game I got all achievements for. I ... have a problem :razz: )