[Cloudsdale] The Flyer Competition Arena OOC

Scythe

Here is the OOC thread to this particular RP. If you have any questions, notes etc. leave them here instead of the actual RP Thread. We don't want to disturb our setting right? ^^

The Flyer Competition Arena is the setting we know from the Episode "Sonic Rainboom" in which Rainbow Dash participates in the Young Flyer Competition.

8DvPf.png?1

(Lyra you ain't no pegasus!)

There are "locker room clouds", the "spectator clouds", the "VIP-Cloud" and of course the actual track. There are a lot of clouds you can use to make your own obstacle course or do any kind of exercise you want. Feel free to experiment.

Pegasi come here to practice their flying skills, harden their body or to stay fit, in other words, to work out. Of course that doesn't mean you cannot have a conversation or chill hours on the spectator clouds, watching the stallions or mares you find attractive working out.

It's an always open setting, so feel free to leave the Roleplay and come back later whenever you like. Just like you would leave the gym and come back later in real life. This also means there is no posting order, just don't dominate the RP. Let some time pass between your responses and everything will be alright.

The Roleplay Thread is located here.

I might not stay in the Roleplay for very long at the beginning of it, but I will surely come back later again when things settled down a bit for me IRL. Feel free to have fun with your pegasus, fly a few rounds, compete with others about who is the better flyer and maybe even fall in love with someone.

If you lack ideas ask here! I will always be glad to give you some of mine.

More images:

800px-Colleseum_illuminated_by_Sonic_Rainboom_S1E16.png

rMzA2.png?1

Qo8HJ.png?1

Also, there is no posting order! This is because it's an open RP and people will join and drop out regulary (they are meant to do so). I would just want you to respect the other members and not dominate the RP.

Noone minds you having a few posts with a partner there, but please don't occupy half a page or more by a conversation between you and another pony without giving anyone else a chance to respond. Just wait a few hours or a day between responses.

I will add this to the OP too.