[Celestia's School] Examination Day (Bellosh101 & Mojo: PM to Join)

Bellosh

14aittd.png

Ingrid Marie shot up when Piccafilly mentioned the Student Honor Code; Gold Standard would have to read that today! [colour=#008080]“Ah of course,”[/colour] stated the beige unicorn, taking a copy of the Code out of her desk and levitating it to the colt;[colour=#008080] “Before you leave today Mr. Standard, you’ll have to read through the Honor Code and acknowledge that you understand and accept our code of conduct. As for you Piccafilly,”[/colour] Ingrid now fetched a fresh contact information sheet;[colour=#008080] “As you are officially Gold’s guardian, please fill out the contact sheet here in case the School need to contact you.”[/colour]

Last but not least, Counselor Marie dug up a copy of the Student Hoofbook for Gold Standard, which for a relatively small book was quite deceptively heavy; [colour=#008080]“Typically you don’t get this book until Orientation, but luckily I had a spare copy on me. In the book, you’ll find a full listing of all our policies concerning class enrollment, grading, and what not, mmkay. It’ll also provide you with a layout of the school and a catalog of all available courses. Feel free to look through that once you’ve finished with the Student Honor Code.”[/colour]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FF8C00]"I'll be happy to sign anything you want me to!" [/colour]Goid Standard neighed as his horn glowed so he could levitate the Honor Code up towards his eyes so he could study it better.

[colour=#FF0000]"The Honor Code is very important," [/colour]Piccafilly said as she levitated a quill in the air so she could fill out the contact sheet. [colour=#FF0000]"Any unicorn in this school must uphold the highest standards of behavior and honesty. I seem to remember in my last year at PCSGU there was a classmate who was discovered to have cheated on his final exam. I believe he was expelled on graduation day, if I remember correctly. His brother was found to have been in on it too, and he was expelled also. I wonder whatever happened to those two rascals. They were twins who loved to dress in stripes and straw hats...."[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"There! Read it all, now I can sign it!" [/colour]the happy colt neighed as he floated a quill over to sign on the dotted line. [colour=#FF8C00]"And thanks for the handbook, Professor Marie!"[/colour]

14aittd.png

Ingrid Marie involuntarily shuddered upon Picafilly’s mention of those two expelled students. She remembered them well enough; Flim and Flam were thrown out back when the counselor was still a relatively new faculty member of Princess Celestia’s School. It was too bad thought that the twins had a love of pulling cons on the student body. Funnily enough, Ingrid remembered hearing somewhere that the two might have recently tried scamming Sweet Apple Acres, but couldn’t quite remember the details at the moment.

[colour=#008080]“Thank you,”[/colour] Counselor Marie returned Gold Standard’s courtesy, summoning the signed papers back to her desk; [colour=#008080]“I believe that will be all for today, unless you two have any additional concerns.....?”[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Don't worry, Professor," [/colour]Piccafilly said with a smile, [colour=#FF0000]"I will have Gold Standard back here, packed and ready for school when the time comes."[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"And I look forward to the challenge!" [/colour]the gold felted colt neighed proudly. [colour=#FF8C00]"I thank you and the committee again for this great opportunity!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I believe you've answered all of our questions, do YOU have any further questions for us?" [/colour]

14aittd.png

Slightly bemused by the question posed by her former student, Ingrid Marie blushed and simply responded; [colour=#008080]“Thank you for asking, but I believe I already asked Mr. Standard all the questions I needed to ask him back during the entrance examination.”[/colour] Lightly chuckling, the counselor got up from her chair and trotted over to Gold Standard to trade some final words with him.

[colour=#008080]“Well young colt,”[/colour] Ingrid offered;[colour=#008080] “I guess we’ll be seeing each other a lot real soon. Please bear with me if I’ve said this before somewhere, but you’ll be an exceptional fit for Princess Celestia’s School. It will be a pleasure to see you when Orientation and the following semester come around.”[/colour] Finishing up, the smiling beige unicorn offered her hoof to Gold for a hoofshake.....

[colour=#ff8c00]"Thank YOU Professor Marie!" [/colour]Gold Standard neighed as he reached for her hoof to shake. [colour=#ff8c00]"I love it here already!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Thank you for all your kindness, Professor," [/colour]added Piccafilly offering her hoof to shake as well. [colour=#ff0000]"Hopefully in the next few weeks, some of my other unicorn orphans will be taking the entrance examination here. I do have several promising students, I believe you've met them all already from Magic Class."[/colour]

14aittd.png

Shaking Gold Standard’s hoof, Ingrid Marie smiled as she addressed the possibility of more orphans attending Princess Celestia’s School; [colour=#008080]“Yes, I’ll be looking forward to administering their entrance exams in the weeks ahead. Rest assured Mr. Standard, some of your orphanage friends may come to study here too with you.”[/colour]

In all likelihood, Counselor Marie guessed that about only one or two other worthy applicants would come from Piccafilly’s orphanage; Gold had been the most promising youngster by far, and the others would be hard-pressed to match his performance. Due to fierce competition for enrollment, there was no guarantee that more unicorn orphans could get in the school.

Ms. Marie left this reality unstated however as she prepared to see Gold and Piccafilly off. [colour=#008080]“Buh-bye you two,”[/colour] the beige unicorn offered her sincere farewell; [colour=#008080]“You take care now!”[/colour] At this time, Gold Standard’s future looked bright indeed; bright as the shine coming from an ingot pile of gold, no less.....

*THE END*