welcome to the jungle (Pm to join)

Shadowrunner

You walk in to you're room one day after hearing an odd noise, upon entering you're room you notice a scroll siting on your bed. The scroll looks oddly familiar and smells of fire. There is a red ribbon wrapped around the scroll attached to a golden seal witch also seems oddly familiar. The seal almost looks like something from my little pony, but that cant be right. You slowly remove the ribbon and seal setting them aside and proceed to open the scroll. "Hello human, one of my little ponies seems fixated on you're species, she seems to think that there is some two legged species than has no front hooves, while i highly doubt that this letter will go anywhere, of that humans even exist i have enchanted it. Any pony who reads this will be teleported deep within the ever free upon falling asleep. If you do exist i must warn you, the ever free is a dangerous place so you will want to prepare. You wont be alone, if you even exist. I have at the request of that pony sent out many of these letters. Signed Prinses celestia. You look around you're room and begin to pack.

((You must actually own what you bring, as always nothing in aproapet. Weapons and tools are aloud, only bring what you could carry.))

We are looking for someone to rp a pony who comes across us while lost/wandering in the woods. Please pm me if you are interested

Edited by Shadowrunner

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look around my room as i set down the scroll, i sit down on my bed and smile. A moment later i get up and grab my large camo engineering back pack and set it on my bed. I pick up my two machetes and set them next to the back pack. I then change in to my camo pants and shirt then put a few sets of all black and camo cloth in the back pack. I grab my camo jacket and my nam era helmet. I put the machetes in my bag and grab my mp3 player and my rainbow dash figurine, then lay down and wait to fall asleep.

I smile lightly as my mind races. I roll the scroll up and slide it into my back pocket. I grab my .22 cal. revolver, and set it in it's holster. I pull my coveralls on, and clip my knife onto it. After a few seconds of thinking, I pack some small objects, including a medkit, into my bag. I then grabbed a few extra rounds, and strapped the revolver to my side. I lie down in my bed, the room darkening as sleep won me over.

I sigh and walk out in to a small clearing in front of you, i am white around 6ft tall. I adjust my glasses and look at you "I'me a person, lets not use our real names. Call me shadowrunner" I say with a nervous smile. I sed down my camo back pack and put my machetes on the ground "See, not hostile. I just want to talk"