Gears of War : Best moments

The best game in ever, I've had some seriously awesomeand funny moments in gears . For instance, me vs my brother, both of us had torque bows charging on day 1 each with but a mere single life. As the arrows zinged past my brother scored a headshot, my shot on the other hand hit somewhere far more tender and lower. We both agreed I won that day. Another time , again with my brother but this time on horde mode in gears 3 map thrash ball , we had nearly finished the round with but a single enemy left, both of us were on turrets ready to fire at anything that drew near. We were in that area up the stairs closed off from most of the map, we turned to each other arguing who should go locate and assassinate the final locust, the next round was a boss fight and neither of us wanted to be caught in crossfire, as we argued a loud "grind" could be heard. Directly behind me was the grinder, some how getting past atr heavy defences, are big guns and even that counter in front of the turret. Anyways, those are my best moments, what are yours?