When worlds collide: A one shot between Val and DewDrop.

ShadowStorm88

stopped chewing as she stared blankly at the wall "well...not really anything, i'm more of an..action pony than a planning out things pony, i was hoping to run a few tests, but you seem so..nice and stuff" not realizing she was blushing she took a bite of her own donut, the sprinkles covering her snout.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catching that last remake, he thought "Nice??? She just met me though". Shaking his head, he finished up the last of his food as he said "Well then, I wonder exactly how differnt is...Equestria from earth. Apart from the fact that its populate by ponies, and a few other creatures". Clearly he was signifiying that he wished to...look around realy.

noded "sure i'll bring you to equestria, but i dont think other ponys would take kindly to me just trotting into town with an 'alien' species, it wasnt easy getting you here, i almost depleted the cores of BOTH my fusion reactors getting you here" prodding him playfully with a hoof

"An alien creature" he remarked, at the prodding. Crossing his arms, he said "I guess that makes sense since,...I doubt their are other humans here. So, how exactly am I supposed to go outside then? Its not like you could turn me into a pony as a disguse or nothing". Saying that last bit, he turned his back in annoynace.

smirked "naw i can just show you around the forests and such, were other ponys dont trodden often, im pretty sure you'll be distracted enough by our...different agriculture" excited to see the look on jakes face when she showed him how beautifully stunning equestria was.

"Whoaaaaaa" Jake awed at the sight of nature. It truly was a sight. The lush green trees, covered with..many different flowers. It seemed the ponies here had a better understanding off nature then humans. He couldnt help but be a bit jealous. Then again, it made sense really since they didnt seem to have any big industrial stuff that comlpelty wrecked nature. Good for them. "It looks..impressive" he tried.

giggled as they came back into reality "that's just a peak, sorry for invading your mind" she got up, and walked over to his spot and grabbed his sleave with her mouth "cmon i want to show you my home before we go!" waling towards the door.

Being dragged by his sleeve, he commented "Abit pushy huh"? Slowly being led towards where she wanted to show him, he thought to himsefl "Hmm, I wonder what shes referring to anyway"? Looking back at the peak, he htought "That was impressive enough as it was, how could it get more...bah, what am i thinkin? Im not really gonna try and question this".

walked through the door way, turning to her left guiding jake down the extremely long hall way "ok, please try to stay with me, i'v even gotten lost before so be careful ok?" consern in her tone but happiness all the same, dozens of door stretch down the hall "most of the doors on the left lead to random fail experiments of mine, poking a blackened door "black hole in that one, really should get rid of that.." turning down a right corridor, turnign back to jake, she nudged him "you okay?"

Staring at all the doorways, he said "Err, yeah..This isnt Equestria right"? What were all theses doors doing here? She said they led to different places. A small part of him was curious, curious to the point where he watned to start yankiing open the doors to see what lied beyond them. Yet, another part of him was catious since Dew had just said one of them led to a blackhole. Who knows where'd he'd end up if he started opening random doors. To answer her qeuestion, he siad "Im just abit nervous since...the way you describe this sounds like this is some personel place of yours or...somewhere only you know about".

nodded "it's hard to believe but even from my own world i'm a powerful unicorn, i'v been working on my home for most of my life, it's roughly 10 to 20 miles long, counting the wild life dome that i'm still having trouble with, oh and the entire house is in another dimension, just a part of space alicated to me cause well...i made it." stopping at a door on her right "ahh here we are" opening the door to reveal glass room showing the external view of space outside of her home, only 2 dozen stars could be seen "it's hard to get the star's right, and they take years to create" tooking down at her hooves then back to jake "i'm sorry if this is a little too much" her tone simpathetic to the confusing mess of her reality

Her home...was in another dimension on its own?? Man, How powerful was she?!?! Being a unicorn must ment that she was already powerful enough as it is, and that she was born with these kinda talents. But to be powerful enough to create a personel dimension where she could relax in comfort...that was abit much!! Creating her own stars?? Coughing, he siad "Err, its abit much yeah to...but, I think I can handle it...I think..". "If I was able to prevent a tyrannical dinosaur god from killing all humans to replace them with an army of carnivorues, anthromoprhioc dinosaurs, then this..shouldnt be that hard to accept".

cloped her hooves together "nice! i always thought dinosaurs were neat, was thinking of hatching a few in the nature dome, though that means i couldnt have cuter creatures like bunnys and little hedge hogs without them getting nomed on" her playful nature kicking in as she sat closely next to jake, she stared out at the stars.

"Err..." Jake started, surprised by her forwardness. "Well, umm...usally I draw or keep myself active in exserciing. That, or I somtimes hung out with the other neighborhood kids where I was from. Most were younger then me, and subjected me to having to play games like Tag".

smiled and lay her head in jakes lap "i didnt know you humans would be so confortable" i'll take to equestria if you want" sticking out her tongue playfully "or whatever, i didnt plan far enough ahead. what i normally do is hangout with my friends, hangout with my mentor in her dimension, and work on my dimension." remembering back to when she observed jake "i saw you had lots of pets jake, why do you pet them on the head like that? do they like it or something?" smiled up at jake hoping he would pet her.

Blinking at how friendly he was, he said "Well, I usually did it to show I was friendly. They werent really pets, they were just umm...friends". Reaching forward slowly, he gently ran a hand through her mane as he siad "Err, yeah. Id like to see this Equestria". "Her manes pretty soft" he thought in surprise. He didnt feel as uncomfterable as he thought he would. Maybe because she was being so friendly to him. He wasnt even sure of it himself.

wrapped her arms around jakes waste as a stream of magic surounded them both, a flash of light as they both left her home and seconds later reapeared in an open meadow, she let go of him and stood in the grass for a second. she took a deep breath and sat on the grass, she stuck out her tongue and rolled in the grass "ahhhh it's so nice to breath real air again, my home really needs to be 'aired' out" she rolled around in the grass contently taking in the smell of the air.

Blinking as he shook off the affects of waht magic must have felt like, Jake stumbled a few feet forward as he glanced out at the wide open field. "Whoa..it looks alot like home" awed the teen. Feeling his hand against the grass as he looked up into the skies, he said "Feels like home as well". Rubbing a hand through his hair, he said "This place sure seems...amazing. The simlarites between it and home is incraedible".

smiled at him "you havent seen the clouds or the cities yet, much more colorful than your earth, and we dont have wars here eather, our land is controlled by two princess alicorns that raise and lower the sun and moon." she continued to roll around in the grass, it felt good to be back home.

"Princesses?? No war?? Wow, it sounds like this place has it all" commented Jake. Looking at her as he watched her enjoy the grass, he chuckled "Wow, you really like that grass dont you". Shaking his head, he smiled "Princesses that raise and lower the sun and moon. That sounds pretty increadible".

noded as she lay still on her back "i missed equestria, i have alot of friends here. it gets awfully lonely at my house" looking over at the nearest hill, tugging on jakes pant leg and pulls "cmon! i want to show you what the town i normally hangout looks like! it's called ponyville *giving him a grin* dont judge it on the name, i thought it was lame too" laughing as she bouced and frolicked through the grass and flowers. smiling back at jake.