When worlds collide: A one shot between Val and DewDrop.

ShadowStorm88

"Ponyville??? Heh heh, thats like the equivlant of my hometown being called Humanville, or Mancity" he thought to himself. Following the energtic pony, he said "Hey, slow down! I can see your excited to meet your firneds again, showing me around and all that, but none of the othe rponies here really know me. So, its gonna kinda make it abit diffuclt for me to fit in with the others".

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giggled as she reached the top of the hill, panting from being so out of shape "silly! im just gunna show u the view, i dont expect you to meet any of my friends for a while" she sat down, a massive valley could be seen, pony ville closest to them with canterlot in the farthest end of the valley.

"Awesome" Jake smiled at the sight!! He could see Ponyville all the way down past the massivce valley, and off in the distant away was Canterlot!! "Sure does look impressive. Wait..". he then concluded. Looking at Dew, he asked "How am I supose to go too any of those places without being chase all over the place".

frowned, obviously conserned "we can wait if you want, i would leave my unicorn body just because a silly human wanted me to meet his friends" walking over and nudgeing his chin with her forehead "what do you want to do until then?" sitting down in front of him

"Errr, Im not really sure" Jake admitted softly. Sitting down on the grass in front of the unicorn, he commented "I dont really know awhole lot about his world in order to decide on waht sort of actives I'd like to do". Looking at Dew, he asked "How about you? If you have something you'd like to do then, well I guess Im up for it really".

shruged "i really wanted to know more about were you live what it's like, and the learn more about humans, everything i can" glancing up into jake's eyes "and i'v been needing a friend that is as different as i am, it's hard to find other unicorns that can relate to me." what about you? do you feel like an outsider too?" leaning over and laying her head on his lap and smiling contently.

Staring down at her, as she had..laid her head onto his lap he thoght "Very forward indeed". Putting a hand to his chin, he remarked "I live in a rural town called Denver, in a...large state called Colorado. I live in a very mountains area near all kinds of wildlife, which is why Im so good with err..animals". Nodding, he said "In a way, yeah I feel like abit of an outsider. Mostly cause I kinda keep to myself, and am not really the type of guy that rushes out the door everyday to find new frineds".

"Y..your" Jake tried to say but could see Dew was comfertable where she was. But...was he? "Tahts odd..I dont know" he thought unsure as he looked at the pony. She was a strange one. First excited as heck, then suddenly tired. I guess all that bouncy energy she had tired her out.

Blushing lightly as she rubbed her face into his leg, he flinched at feeling her fur against his bare skin. "I see...well, I guess it's cool if you umm...rest for awhile" he said in an attempth to be friendly. Hesiating, he gently reached forward as he then gently stroked her mane.

Staring at her curiously, Jake sighed as he laid back allowing Dew to rest on him. Closeing his eyes, he thought tired "I guess we'll just rest here for awhile before...yawn, heading off into that town. Should be intersting". As he thought this, he blinked as he glanced at Dew wondering what was going on in her head. "

Feeling sunlight drift over his eyes, Jake slowly raised hand to cover the sun light. Blinking slowly, he muttered "What"? The sun was just rising over the hills..it was the next day?? Blinking, he tried to sit up but couldnt. Looking at what was stopping him, he started to blush immesnly as he could see Dew Drop resing her head against his leg. They had ended up sleeping out on that hill the entire night!! "Err...morning" he tried to wake her up.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning, he responded as he looked around idealy. Standing up, he brusehd himself off as he resonded "I guess working all night to bring me to your world wore you out huh"? He smirked at that comment as he streched as he siad "Ahh, feels good". Looking at her, he asked "So what's next"? When she gave him a look, he said "I mean, where did you plan to take me next really? To ponyville"?

stretched her fore and hind legs "hhhhnggg! ahh, well actually i was thinking i could show you around Equestria a little bit more, but i'm even more curious about you 'humans' really was the reason i brought you here" standing up to her full height she was a little past Jake's shoulder.