Among Friends and Coffee (PM Derpyy to join)

Starbuster

Light didn't say anything at first. He knew Pinkie Pie and he knew the way she acted. She was a crazy pony. Light looked at the cupcakes and smiled at Pinkie. He took the cupcake and said, "[colour=#000080]Ok, ok I'm trying one. Calm down Pinkie." [/colour] He smiled at her because he knew that she wouldn't calm down. He bit into the cupcake and started to taste it. It was one of the best cupcakes he ever tasted. His eyes perked up and he looked at Pawn and Pinkie. "[colour=#0000cd]This is one of the greatest cupcakes I have ever tasted!" [/colour]

He then proceeded to eat the rest of the cupcake.

--Rainbow Dash--

Rainbow was happy knowing that Light and Pawn and Twilight thought she was going to Cloudsdale. She flew around and then flew down to Rarity's. She started to get really nervous. She slowly moved her hoof up and knocked on the door. '[colour=#00ffff]I can't believe I'm doing this..this is so awkward." [/colour]She thought to herself.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Pawn, Pinkie and Light- (No cupcakes references here.)

Light tried a cupcake. He said it was amazing! Naturally, Pawn became curious and tried one himself. [colour=#808080]"Why... This is perfect!" [/colour]He said out loud, meaning to think it. [colour=#808080]"The perfect amounts of sugar and icing!" [/colour]Pinkie Pie began laughing. [colour=#dda0dd]"I knew you'd like them! So what's your name? What's your hobby? Can I turn you into cupcakes? TELL ME EVERYTHING!" [/colour]Pawn chose to ignore the last thing she said. Even he could tell she was a bit more than crazy. [colour=#808080]"I am Pawn. I am a chess player, a scholar, and an aristocrat." [/colour][colour=#dda0dd]"OOH, that sounds exciting! Want hot sauce on that?!" [/colour]She suddenly pulled a bottle of hot sauce out of thin air and dumped some on her cupcake, then ate it whole, seemingly unaffected by it. In fact, she seemed to like it more! Pawn kept his cupcake away from her. [colour=#808080]"No thanks..." [/colour]She then jumped up, ran out of the room, and returned with several powdery balls. [colour=#dda0dd]"I just made a new dessert! I call them Sugar Bombs!" [/colour]She bit one in half. Suddenly, sugar blasted all over her head, surrounding her in a white cloud. [colour=#dda0dd]"They're awesome!" [/colour]Pawn backed away a bit more. [colour=#808080]"I think I'll pass..." [/colour]She then moved the tray over to Light. [colour=#dda0dd]"What about you Lighty?"[/colour]

-Rarity and Rainbow Dash-

While Rarity was making another dress for a customer in Canterlot, she heard a knocking at her door. [colour=#800080]"It's open~!" [/colour]She trilled. Rainbow Dash entered the boutique. [colour=#800080]"Why hello Rainbow! What brings you here?" [/colour]She asked with a friendly voice, as she moved her dressmaking equipment aside to give Rainbow and herself a place to sit.

Edited by fireraven23

Light watched as Pawn was telling Pinkie about what he does and his hobbies. He started to get worried about Pinkie Pie. He knew she was crazy but her attitude just seemed crazier today. He forgot about it and watched as she brought out a giant powdery ball and bit it in half. He backed up as the explosion of powder went all over her face. He chuckled a bit and before he knew it she was offering him a bite of the ball. [colour=#000080]Um..sure I'll take a bite." [/colour]He took a bite of the ball and powder exploded all over his face. He shook some of the powder off his face. [colour=#000080]"This was.. *cough* quite *cough* good..it can get messy.. *cough*." [/colour]He wiped the rest of the powder off his face and looked at Pinkie Pie. He couldn't really talk so he just nodded at her and smiled while still coughing

--Rainbow and Rarity--

Rainbow walked into the shop and smiled at Rarity. "[colour=#00ffff]Hey Rarity! Well hang on a second. Are you busy now?" [/colour]She sat down in the spot that Rarity cleared off. She looked at all the dresses Rarity was making and had made. She knew she was the best dress maker around. "[colour=#00ffff]So I was wondering if I could...ask you something...I have never had to ask you this before....it feels weird.."\[/colour]

She looked at Rarity because she was actually scared of what would happen next.

-Light, Pinkie and Pawn-

Pawn backed away from Light now, as he took one of the Sugar Bombs. Predictably, it exploded around his head, causing lots of coughing. He didn't say much either, still coughing up sugar. [colour=#ee82ee]"It's so good, right!? Anyways, what brings you here? OH I KNOW! You want to help your sweet tooth craving!" [/colour]Pawn was surprised by her prediction. [colour=#808080]"How did you-" [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"I read the script!" [/colour]Pawn tried not to pay attention to it. [colour=#ee82ee]"TWITCHY TAIL!" [/colour]Pinkie Pie's tail began spasming, as suddenly one of her Sugar Bombs fell over, and exploded on Pawn, covering him in sugar. [colour=#808080]"Do watch how you hold that!" [/colour]Pinkie Pie began giggling loudly.

[colour=#800080]"Oh, I'm not busy, darling! I have a good few weeks before I need to finish these dresses." [/colour]Rainbow Dash asked to ask Rarity something, which felt weird. [colour=#800080]"What is it darling? Do you want to know how I style my mane? It isn't easy." [/colour]She twirled her mane while saying that.

Light sat there and snickered at Pawn. It was funny that the sugar bomb had landed on him but he felt bad at the same time because it had happened to him before. He had no idea what Pinkie and Pawn were talking about. Some kind of script and twitching tails or something. He had no idea. He just looked around at all the sweets in the shop. They all looked very good

Rainbow Dash looked at all the dresses that and shivered slightly at them. She looked back at Rarity and said, "[colour=#00ffff]No it's not about your mane...but um..Rarity..you know how it is getting close to Hearts and Hooves day?..." [/colour]She looked away from Rarity and looked down on the ground. She was getting very nervous. "[colour=#00ffff]Well..um..you..see..about that day..not that I am into that stuff of course..I was wondering..um..if you had..um..any.." [/colour]Rainbow Dash stopped talking. She was afraid to say what she wanted to. She was even more nervous now.

-Pawn, Light and Pinkie-

Pinkie Pie noticed how Light was looking at the sweets. [colour=#ee82ee]"What would ya' like? We have everything! Cupcakes, eclaires, cookies, cakes, pies, donuts..." [/colour]Pinkie began listing off about every baked dessert in history, while Pawn only half paid attention. After she finished, Pawn finally spoke up. [colour=#808080]"I shall buy the PERFECT donut!" [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"Okie doki Loki." [/colour]Pinkie Pie skipped off, and grabbed a pink, sprinkled, jam filled donut. Pawn took a bite out of it. [colour=#808080]"PERFECTION!" [/colour]He began taking smaller bites. Pinkie Pie asked what Light wanted, repeating her dessert soliloquy.

Rainbow was still being unclear on what she wanted. It was clearly something embarrassing. Rarity assumed it was something girly, knowing how much Rainbow Dash hates girly things. She asked if she had any of something but didn't finish. It was related to Hearts and Hooves day though. [colour=#800080]"If I had any... Secrets to picking up a stallion? Why, all you must do is be FABULOUS! Though that may be tough for you."[/colour]

Light looked over a Pawn as he ate his donut. He said it was perfect so Light assumed it was really good. Light then noticed Pinkie was talking to him. She asked him what he wanted and he wasn't hungry but he didn't want to say now. He looked over at the deserts again and said, "[colour=#000080]I think I'll have one chocolate eclair please." [/colour]He smiled at Pinkie as he waited for her to bring him his eclair. He had always liked eclairs but he had never had one from Sugar Cube Corner.

Rainbow started blushing hard now. She looked over at Rarity with her mouth wide open in shock. "[colour=#00ffff]Picking up stallions?? No! I don't need that...because well you see I already sort of maybe..have a stallion.." [/colour] She looked down at the ground because she was embarrassed. She knew Rarity was all into the dresses and frilly girly things and how to make stallions fall head of hooves for you. But she didn't need that advice. "[colour=#00ffff]You see a stallion asked me to be his special somepony..and I said yes..I couldn't say no....but I don't know what to do...Hearts and Hooves day is coming up and I hate to admit it...but I'm scared..will you help me Rarity?" [/colour] This was completely unlike Rainbow Dash. Even she knew that. She looked at Rarity in the eyes and waited to hear what she had to say.

-Pawn, Pinkie and Light-

Light wanted a chocolate eclair. [colour=#ee82ee]"Oki doki Loki!" [/colour]She skipped back to the counter, and got Light's eclair. [colour=#ee82ee]"Alright! That'll be two bits for each!" [/colour]Pawn passed the two bits up to the eccentric earthy. [colour=#ee82ee]"Hope you all enjoy!" [/colour]She skipped back to the cash register, humming with that crazy grin. [colour=#808080]"Let's leave before she turns us into cupcakes..." [/colour]Pawn suggested, slightly creeped out by just how happy she could be. (THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CUPCAKES REFERENCES HERE!)

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rarity was pleasantly surprised. Rainbow Dash had a special somepony! Rainbow said she was scared. [colour=#800080]"Of what darling? Of looking girly? Every mare gets a special somepony, even the tough, manlier ones!"[/colour]

Light looked back at Pawn and ate his eclair. He swallowed the eclair and said, "[colour=#000080]I agree, Let's go!" [/colour]Then Light started making his way to the door. The eclair he ate was actually really good. But he could only take so much of Pinkie Pie. When Light and Pawn were near the door Light looked at him and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Where to? Anywhere is fine with me."[/colour]

Rainbow looked at Rarity and smiled at her. She was happy that she had a friend like Rarity. She sighed and looked at all the dresses Rarity had made. "[colour=#00ffff]Yeah I guess you're right. Besides the party is only for one night. And then when I see him again after that--I mean IF I see him again after the party I can just be normal. " [/colour]She smiled at Rarity and then looked at her desks and tables she had all over the room. [colour=#00ffff]"Who's your special somepony Rarity? You've got to have like 200 stallions wanting you to be their special somepony right?" [/colour]She smiled and laughed a bit at what she said,

-Pawn and Light-

Light offered Pawn to ask where to go next. [colour=#808080]"The Everfree Forest must be an interesting sight." [/colour]Pawn suggested, unaware of the many dangers about the forest. He took another bite of the delicious donut, almost prepared to have sugar exploded on him again. He then remembered that. [colour=#808080]"I should also find a place to get this cleaned off."[/colour]

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow Dash asked Rarity who heard special somepony was, after seemingly getting over her own problem. [colour=#800080]"I haven't decided yet. Most of them aren't brave enough to tell me their feelings directly anyways. Some aren't even in Ponyville. I should probably decide by Hearts and Hooves day, I guess."[/colour]

Light looked at Pawn in shock. "[colour=#000080]The Everfree Forest?! I wouldn't go in there by myself...but I guess if you want to go see it we can go there." [/colour]He and Pawn were out of Sugar Cube Corner and he was happy to be away from Pinkie. She was to energetic for him. He would never tell her that to her face though. He always tried to be nice. Pawn said something about getting the residue of food cleaned off of him.

[colour=#000080]"Wanna stop by my house? It's like right there." [/colour]He pointed his hoof in the direction of his house.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow Dash listened to Rarity talking about how she didn't have a special somepony yet. But she said that all the stallions wouldn't tell her how they felt to her face. She nodded to Rarity and smiled. "[colour=#00ffff]It might be a good idea to get that figured out Rarity." [/colour]She laughed a bit because she was talking about how she was slacking about Hearts and Hooves Day. "[colour=#00ffff]So I guess this means that I am going to need a dress.. right? I was wondering if you would..make me one?"[/colour]

She looked at Rarity nervously because she had never had to ask her for a dress before.

-Light and Pawn-

Light offered to take Pawn to his house to have Pawn cleaned off. [colour=#808080]"I suppose it will work." [/colour]He responded. Light also seemed abnormally afraid of the Everfree Forest. Pawn questioned him while they walked over to his house. [colour=#808080]"Is there something imperfect about the forest?"[/colour]

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow Dash asked Rarity to make a dress! [colour=#800080]"I thought you'd never ask!" [/colour]She exclaimed excitedly. [colour=#800080]"I always thought you had the perfect colours for a beautiful dress!" [/colour]Rarity flipped Rainbow's mane as she said that. [colour=#800080]"Would you like just a normal dress, or something more complicated?"[/colour]

Light looked over at Pawn and then started walking over to his house. While they were trotting over to his house Light heard Pawn ask about the Everfree Forest.

"[colour=#000080]Well, it's not that it is imperfect, it's just a vast unexplored part of Equestria. There are vicious creatures out there and something we ponies haven't even discovered. Nopony goes into that forest."[/colour]

Light looked ahead of him. They reached his house and he opened the door. He knew they weren't staying long so he waited for Pawn to go in first.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow sat by awkwardly as Rarity flipped her mane. She felt weird knowing that Rarity thought her colours were perfect for a dress. She looked over at all the dresses and then looked back at Rarity.

"[colour=#00ffff]Well if you think I will look good in a beautiful..dress..then go ahead and make a beautiful one. It can be complicated or normal. I want you to decide. What style do you think I should wear?"[/colour]

She looked back at her colours and her mane. She started to feel funny knowing that Rarity thinks she has good colours. And that must be a major compliment if it comes from Rarity.

-Pawn and Light-

Light told Pawn about the Everfree Forest. He said it wasn't imperfect, but extremely dangerous and unexplored. They arrived at his house, and Light held the door for him. Pawn entered. [colour=#808080]"Where is your shower?" [/colour]He asked Light, as he looked around the room. He hadn't been there long enough to know where everything is, after all.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow told Rarity she could make any dress she wanted! Ideas swam in her head. [colour=#800080]"Obviously, with all your colour, we'll need an equally colourful dress to match. You are not exactly simple and practical, like Twilight. You're complex, and love to fly. This may be similar to your other dresses, but I will do my best to make it unique." [/colour]She pulled out a notepad and jotted some ideas. [colour=#800080]"I will have to comb your mane, nothing too fancy, but I think if we put it down a bit, it will appear slightly more formal while still seeming like you normally would..." [/colour]Rarity continued writing and speaking out loud like that.

Light watched Pawn come in his house and he shut the door behind him. Pawn asked where his shower was. "It's right back there, see that hallway? It's on the right." Light pointed his hoof and made a right turn with his hoof. He then turned around and closed some of his windows.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow started looking around nervously. She didn't really know what Rarity was going on about but she knew that she knew her stuff. She started getting images of what kind of dress Rarity was going to make. She got a little nervous because she was afraid of what other ponies would think of her when she was at the dance. But now, she didn't care. She just was afraid what Light would think of her.

"[colour=#00ffff]I just want Light to like the dress." [/colour]

She then heard that Rarity was going to comb her mane and make it look longer. She looked over at her mane and wondered what Rarity would make it look like. She looked at Rarity as she was still talking to herself and said quietly, "[colour=#00ffff]Comb..my mane? You can make it longer? Um.." [/colour]​But she didn't want to interrupt her train of thought. She knew that once Rarity got going on an idea she was unstoppable.

-Light and Pawn-

Light pointed Pawn down the hallway, saying that the shower was that way. Pawn gave a quick thank you, and walked down the hall. He found the shower quickly, in a small bathroom. Since he wasn't wearing any clothes already, he simply walked in and turned it on, as he started scrubbing sugar out of his coat. It was tough work, but after forcing the brush through some trauma, and accidently removing some fur getting stuck together from the wet and sticky sugar, it was done. He inspected himself closely, and found not a speck of sugar on himself. He stepped out of the shower, and carefully used the towel to dry himself. He stepped out of the bathroom, with a different brush still combing his mane back again. [colour=#808080]"Thank you." [/colour]He told once again to Light, as he bowed his head low.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rarity was spacing out from all of her ideas. After she felt done, she crossed out certain other ideas, thinking they would not work on her, and felt she had everything she needed to start preliminary sketches. [colour=#800080]"Okay Dash! This should be done some time after the Canterlot dresses are finished! At the most, I will have it for you on the morning of Hearts and Hooves day!" [/colour]Rarity pulled up a sketch pad as she began drawing what she expected. [colour=#800080]"Dash, would you prefer the violet, heart shaped gem on your dress, or in your hair?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080](Going to bed, night!)[/colour]

Light nodded when Pawn said thank you and he watched him go down the hallway. He knew he found the shower when he heard the water come on. While Pawn was in the shower Light went over to his bookshelves. He looked at some of his books. Some of the books he still had never read. He sighed and decided that he would read them later. He looked over at his violin. It wasn't as good as the one in Pawn's house but he still liked it. He walked over to it and put his hoof on it. He picked it up and inspected it. It had a few cracks but they hardly affected his playing. He then heard Pawn turn off the water and he put the violin down. He watched Pawn as he came out combing his mane. Pawn said thank you and Light nodded at him. "Dont worry about it. So now that you are all cleaned up, what would you like to do?". Light looked outside and saw the sun. He looked back at Pawn.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow sat back idily as Rarity started going crazy with ideas and scratching things on her notepad. Rainbow looked at some unfinished dresses and assumed they were the ones she was talking about. "The morning of Hearts and Hooves day? Alright got it."

She looked down and began to try to remember what time the dance was. She knew it was later in the day on that day.

She heard Rarity ask her about a heart shaped gem. She had to decide to put it in her hair or on the dress. She thought for a few seconds and said, "In my hair.". She smiled at Rarity.

-Pawn and Light-

Light asked Pawn where he wanted to go. [colour=#808080]"I believe it's time I saw the Everfree Forest." [/colour]Pawn gave a final brush stroke as he put the brush on a random shelf. [colour=#808080]"Which way would that be?"[/colour]

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow wanted the gem in her hair. [colour=#800080]"Why of course! It will bring out your mane AND your eyes!" [/colour]Rarity sketched the gem into her hair. After putting more strokes through the sketchpad, she believed she had the image she needed. [colour=#800080]"Alright! I know the PERFECT dress for you!" [/colour]She brought her dressmaking equipment back out. While working, she continued talking with Dashie. [colour=#800080]"Have you met the new pony in Ponyville Pawn? Why he's so considerate! He complimented me and my dresses! He even liked my shop! He was a bit odd, but that's normal for Ponyville."[/colour]

-Pawn and Light-

Light smiled a weak smile at Pawn and said weakly, "[colour=#0000ff]Well if you're ready. Then let us be off. The forest is that way." [/colour]Light pointed towards the Everfree Forest. You could barely see it from his house but Light knew what direction it was in. Light saw Pawn put the brush on a random shelf. 'I'll have to put that away properly now.' Then Light walked over to the door and opened it for Pawn. He waited for him to walk through.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow smiled a fake smile. She felt like Rarity knew what she was talking about when she said she wanted the gem in her mane. She had no idea how it would bring out her colours or her mane. But she didn't argue. She heard Rarity say that she had figured out the perfect dress for her. She couldn't help but get a little excited. Then she stopped and looked down at herself. 'Was she becoming more girly?' She panicked for a few seconds and then realized Rarity asked her a question. She asked if she had met Pawn. "[colour=#00ffff]Yeah...I've met him...he was rude at first. But then again so was I. But I think we settled our attitude problems. Not to see weird Rarity, but I had a feeling that either that pony would like you or you would like him. You guys just seemed so formal and clean. Also he's not from Ponyville. He's from Canterlot." [/colour]She smiled at Rarity and looked over at her working. "[colour=#00ffff]Why don't you and Pawn be special someponies?" [/colour]She looked over a Rarity and smiled at her. She kind of hoped she would say yes.

-Pawn and Light-

Light held the door for Pawn. Pawn walked through, muttering a thank you, as they walked off to the Everfree Forest. The dark entrance stood high above the two unicorns, the shadows seemingly moving on their own. Several odd bird calls beckoned from the forest, but overall, Pawn noticed nothing dangerous. Pawn looked over to see Light, then saw a small cottage, and a yellow mare feeding her chickens in their coup. [colour=#808080]"Why would somepony live near a largely feared forest?" [/colour]Pawn asked Light, as he watched the pegasus feeding the many animals surrounding her house.

-Rainbow and Rarity-

Rarity laughed at Rainbow's suggestion. [colour=#800080]"Me and him? The beautiful Rarity and some aristocrat from Canterlot?" [/colour]She stopped laughing to finish off. [colour=#800080]"No matter how good that sounds, he seems too much for me. That odd obsession with perfection, and his rather boring demeanor. Besides, he doesn't seem like the type to have a special somepony." [/colour]Rarity began stitching together pieces of fabric as she spoke.

Light and Pawn made it to then entrance of the Everfree Forest. Light knew what kinds of creatures were out in the forest and he started to get scared. But his mind was taken off him being scared when Pawn asked him about a yellow pegasus living so close to the forest. Light looked over at the mare and looked back at Pawn. "[colour=#0000ff]Oh, that's is Fluttershy. She is possibly the nicest pony in all of Ponyville. I have only conversed with her a few times and the I know that she is extremely nervous when meeting new ponies. She never yells or screams, she is the calmest pony I've ever met." [/colour]Light looked at Fluttershy feeding all of the animals around her. He smiled at her and he looked back at Pawn. "[colour=#0000ff]Why she lives so far out here I have no idea. But I know she can actually communicate with animals. I wish I could do that." [/colour]He laughed a bit and smiled. He lost his smile when he looked out at the Everfree Forest.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow listened to Rarity speak about how she thought Pawn was obsessed with perfection and how he seemed boring. Rainbow nodded in agreement with the obsession with perfection part. But she just kept listening till she got done. "[colour=#00ffff]Well I mean I was just trying to help...kind of. I knew you didn't have a somepony and i think he doesn't have one ." [/colour]She smiled at Rarity and watched her stitch together the fabrics of the dress. She had no idea how it would turn out. She looked around and then looked back at Rarity. "[colour=#00ffff]Hey Rarity, you asked me what I think about Pawn...well what do you think about Light?" [/colour]She smiled a bit and waited for her response.

-Light and Pawn-

Light told Pawn about the mare. Her name was Fluttershy. Apparently she was a timid, calm mare who could talk with animals. Pawn was intrigued, but remembered what he said about her being nervous, especially around new ponies. [colour=#808080]"A pony suffering from social anxiety? Must be tough for that mare to achieve perfection like that." [/colour]The mare walked back into her cabin. Pawn looked back at the Everfree, and noticed Light's less then brave expression. [colour=#808080]"It seems she's not alone." [/colour]Pawn told himself.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow asked Rarity about Light, after saying she was trying to help by suggesting she be special someponies with Pawn. [colour=#800080]"He is nice. He is good with his instruments, and although he isn't the most handsome stallion of the herd, I think he could make some mare happy." [/colour]Rarity knew exactly what was happening. Since Rainbow didn't ask her her actual question directly, Rarity wouldn't give a direct answer.

Light watched Fluttershy as she went into her home. He looked at Pawn and knew that he called him timid. He didn't care that much. He just put on a sarcastic smile and looked out to the forest. "[colour=#0000FF]Well, here it is. The Everfree forsest. Be on the lookout for those timberwolves will you?" [/colour]Light smiled as he took the first steps towards the forest. He had only been in the forest a few times. The first few times were when he was a colt and he and his parents would come to visit Ponyville. He trotted off into the forest and got himself lost. How he found his way back, he couldn't remember.

He looked at all the trees and how they looked different from any trees he saw in town. He looked back at Pawn and waited for him to join him.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow did not realize it until Rarity was done talking about Light that she was smiling. She stopped smiling when Rarity finished talking. She tried to act as if she wasn't smiling. "[colour=#00FFFF]Yeah some mare huh."[/colour]

She laughed a bit and looked out of Rarity's windows. She saw some ponies walking down the streets and some ponies carrying things and what not. She looked back at Rarity and watched her work. [colour=#00ffff]"That Pawn though, he's from Canterlot right? I can't remember if he said it to me or not. But do you think all ponies from Canterlot are like that?" [/colour]She pretty much knew the answer. But she just wanted to make some small talk. She had nothing to do today. But she didn't know if she was being a bother to Rarity or not.

Time Spinner was out in the middle of the forest. He had just gone it there to recollect on a past experience. He walked around trying to find the path to get back out. It was easy for him to get lost. Eventually he heard a twig break he turned around and hid. On one hoof it might be a pony. On the other hoof it might be an animal that could tear him to shreds. Time hid there waiting for a way to escape.

Light looked back at Pawn some more and he assumed he wasn't going to come. He shrugged and looked off into the forest and began to walk slowly into the forest. He forgot how dark it was in the forest. He looked around at all the trees and noticed strange bugs. He quit looking at them and he found a small pathway. He kept trotting down the path until he heard a twig break. He stopped and darted his eyes around the forest. "[colour=#0000ff]Hello?! Anypony there?!" [/colour]