Among Friends and Coffee (PM Derpyy to join)

Starbuster

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#696969]"My name is Time Spinner. You probably wouldn't have seen me around yet. I just moved to Ponyville 3 weeks ago. In any case why are you in the everfree forest?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said to her. [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I better not tell her about my...magic or the pocket watch." Time thought[/colour]

((By the way Light is a stallion XD))

"Well I always like to welcome a new face to Ponyville. But this is really no place to get to know each other. Want to head into town?"

Light turned around and started trotting slowly in the direction of town.

(It's alright XD)

Light looked back at Time and said, "So are you living here by yourself or with somebody else?"

Light had never seen this pony before. He pretty much knew every new pony in town.

Pawn didn't notice Light walk off, or him having a conversation with a new pony. It was bugging him. A single cloud was moving by itself over the trees. Pawn's focus went completely on that cloud, as he slowly became angrier and angrier at its sight. [colour=#808080]How... Is... This... Chaos... Possible... [/colour]Pawn's anger eventually exploded as he yelled at it. [colour=#808080]"GET INTO PLACE YOU ANNOYING INANIMATE OBJECT!!!" [/colour]With that, Pawn finally looked down and saw Light was gone. He shrugged it off, and entered the forest, where he found Light with somepony else. [colour=#808080]"I thought you said ponies feared this place." [/colour]Pawn said to Light.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow asked about ponies from Canterlot. [colour=#800080]"Well... I think he's crazy even for Canterlot standards." [/colour]Rarity told her. [colour=#800080]"I mean, most of them are rich, and rather high class like that, but I've never seen somepony that... Obsessive." [/colour]She began remembering the way he stared at her dresses with those oddly sparkly eyes. [colour=#800080]"They're usually the types who do what the others do. He seems... Different from them." [/colour]She realized how she was trailing off. [colour=#800080]"Why do you ask? Planning on visiting Canterlot?"[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

[colour=#696969]"I do have a house mate. He is a pegasus named Echo Forte." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#696969]"He isn't all that shy. I wouldn't be surprised if you knew him."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Just then he heard an[/colour][colour=#000000]other voice say [/colour][colour=#008000]"I thought you said ponies hated this place." [/colour][colour=#a9a9a9] [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time turned [/colour][colour=#000000]towards the voice [/colour][colour=#696969]"When you lived where I did for most of your life, You learn not to be scared of the forest." [/colour][colour=#000000]He quickly put a hoof over his mouth.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What are you doing?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought [/colour][colour=#696969]"We can't tell them about what happened."[/colour]

Light was there listening to Time talk about his house mate. He then heard Pawn's voice yelling at an inanimate object. He rolled his eyes sarcastically and shrugged. He then turned to see that Pawn was here with them. "Well it's not necessarily all ponies. When I was younger I got lost in these woods just a few times. But everything has changed now. Oh by the way..". He pointed Time and looked at Pawn

"Pawn this is Time. He's new here. I found him while you were just..standing there earlier..but anyways!". Light smiled and then waited for the ponies to greet each other. Light heard Time say something about how he used to live in this forest for most of his life. He wanted to ask him about it. But not here.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rarity was telling her about what she thought ponies from Canterlot were like. Personally she disliked those types of ponies. But she felt like she was right when she saw talking about Pawn. Rarity asked Rainbow if she was considering going to Canterlot. "The only reason I would ever go to Canterlot is to meet or see the Wonderbolts.". She smiled at Rarity and then sat up and stretched. "Boy Rarity it feels like I've been here for a looooong time."

She laughed a bit and then walked over to a window and looked outside. She noticed more ponies walking in the street than usual.

-Pawn, Light and Time-

Light introduced Pawn to the mysterious unicorn(?) Time Spinner. He also said how not ALL ponies fear the Everfree. Pawn still couldn't tell why anypony else would fear this forest. Darkness was just a lack of light to Pawn, and the odd animal calls were the sound of music to him. [colour=#808080]"Hello Mr. Spinner. My name is Pawn." [/colour]Pawn brought up a hoof to shake Time's hoof. [colour=#808080]"A pleasure to meet you."[/colour]

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow complained about how long she was in her shop. [colour=#800080]"I'm not forcing you in here darling." [/colour]She said, as she finished connecting some more of the fabric. [colour=#800080]"You go fly about while I work. Perhaps deal with those pesky clouds."[/colour]

-Pawn, Light and Time-

Light looked around as Pawn was introducing himself to Time. He looked around in the forest and checked out everything. He looked back at Pawn and Time and waited for Time to shake Pawn's hoof.

Light walked around a bit and looked at everything in the forest. 'I honestly don't know is what is so bad about this forest. It is actually quite peaceful.' He walked back up to Pawn and Time.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

Rainbow looked down at the dress and she assumed it was almost done. She heard Rarity say something about flying around. She sat up and looked outside. She noticed the clouds in the sky. She looked back at Rarity and smiled. "[colour=#00ffff]Well I guess those clouds do need to be taken care of. Just let me know when the dress will be ready and whatever else I have to do. Because the dance is tonigh[/colour](It is tonight right? Or are we waiting till tomorrow?)

She smiled and then took off towards the clouds in the sky. "[colour=#00ffff]Alright you clouds. Time to go." [/colour]She then started to destroy the clouds.

Time asked to just be called time. [colour=#808080]Light and Time. Sounds like the name of a fantasy book series. [/colour]Time asked what they were doing in the forest. [colour=#808080]"I was curious to the infamous Everfree Forest, and why it was feared by the locals of Ponyville, so Light decided to show me." [/colour]Pawn explained to him.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

[colour=#800080]"The dress is almost done darling. It should be ready for the dance tonight." [/colour]Rarity told Rainbow. [colour=#800080]"Go out and do something before you dance with Li- er, somepony." [/colour]Rarity demanded her, trying to hide that she now knew about her and Light.

Light came over to the two ponies once they were done introducing each other. Light smiled at both of them and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Well to be honest Pawn, I no longer fear this forest. It is actually quite peaceful."[/colour]

He looked back at Time and then looked back at Pawn. "[colour=#0000ff]Well now that you two know each other. What do we do now?" [/colour]Light smiled at both of them and then looked at the trees again. He hated how they looked actually. He preferred the trees in Ponyville.

-Rarity and Rainbow-

(ignore the Rainbow post part about destroying clouds. that will happen now lol)

As Rainbow was leaving to take care of the clouds she heard Rarity's voice very faintly saying that the dress would be ready by tonight for the dance. She then realized that the dance was tonight. She panicked a bit and continued flying higher. She wondered who all would be at the dance tonight. She realized when she left Rarity almost said what sounded like Light. She panicked because that must mean Rarity knows about her and Light. She started to worry but kept it inside of her by taking it out on the clouds in the sky. She was destroying clouds left and right.

[colour=#696969]"Hmmm Interesting..."[/colour] Time said under his breath

[colour=#696969]"So do you always yell at clouds?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour][colour=#000000]then quickly changed the subject [/colour][colour=#696969]"Actually you guys want to go into town now? This place has something about that makes me...want to stay. I don't like it. We could go see some of it's attractions. My friend Echo says there is a really good bakery called sugar cube corner we could go to." [/colour]

Time made a joke about Pawn yelling at the cloud. He ignored Light asking what they did, as he remembered the cloud. [colour=#808080]"It isn't just a cloud..." [/colour]He began, with a very serious and slightly angry tone. [colour=#808080]"IT IS COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS, FREELY ROAMING AS IF THERE IS NO SCHEDULE FOR WHERE IT IS MEANT TO BE!!!" [/colour]He screamed up at the trees, scaring off nearby birds.

-Rarity-

Rarity, with no more distractions, was able to finish Rainbow's dress. With the dance coming up, she knew Rainbow would want to wear it quickly. She thought her and Light would be cute together. She looked out the window, and saw Rainbow smashing clouds. [colour=#800080]"I'll give it to her later." [/colour]She told herself, as she began working on the other dresses that customers ordered.

Light stepped back a bit when Pawn started yelling. He rolled his eyes a bit but he completely understood Pawn's reasoning. Light hated random clouds as well. Especially when they weren't needed. "I [colour=#0000ff]agree with Pawn. It is quite annoying when the cloud schedule is messed up. But hey, Rainbow Dash and the other pegasus ponies should take care of it in a bit. [/colour]"Light smiled and looked at Time and Pawn. He then looked over in they sky and thought for a bit. He then looked over at both Pawn and Time and said quickly, "[colour=#0000ff]Um..hey what day is it?"[/colour]

-Rainbow-

Rainbow kept on smashing clouds and clearing up the sky. She knew it was getting later but she still had time. She went on and smashed a nearby cloud. "[colour=#00ffff]Ha! Take that!" [/colour]She said with a smile when she destroyed the cloud. She looked down and stopped moving for a second. She could have sworn she heard a pony scream. But she shook it off and continued to get rid of clouds.

Light looked around frantically and looked back at Time and Pawn.

"Thursday?? It's Hearts and Hooves Day!" He then started to moved around all panicked like. He looked at Pawn and Time and said, "I may have to leave you two in a bit."

[colour=#696969]"Got a mare friend?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I don't think you have to worry though. It's way over the time for the dance...let alone meeting somepony..."[/colour][colour=#000000] Time's voice trailed off with a hint of sadness.[/colour]