Among Friends and Coffee (PM Derpyy to join)

Starbuster

Light asked the day, and Time informed him that it was Thursday. [colour=#808080]Ha. Time is telling the day. [/colour]Light then looked frantic, and yelled that it was Hearts and Hooves day, and that he would have to leave them. [colour=#808080]"Why? It's just some silly holiday." [/colour]Pawn told him, now calm as he forgot about the cloud.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light had a look of sadness as Time's words hit him. Time said time for the dance was over. Light held his head down and looked over to him. "There's no way...how. Yes I do have a special mare friend. We were supposed to dance together. I never even got a tux from Rarity.". His voice trailed off as he heard Pawn say Hearts and Hooves Day was a dumb holiday. Light looked at him sadly. "Well I wouldn't say it's dumb. Especially if you have a somepony.". Light spaced out for a split second and then shouted, "Rarity!!". He then took off towards Rarity's shop.

Light jumped up and ran off, for no reason from Pawn's perspective. Time demanded him to chase after him. Pawn ran with Time after Light. [colour=#808080]"THIS. ISN'T. GOING. AS. PLANNED." [/colour]He yelled while running. He was a slow runner, rarely ever running himself.

-Rarity-

Rarity heard somepony yelling. She looked out her window and saw Light running for the boutique. She opened the door to speak with him. [colour=#800080]"Are you alright darling!?" [/colour]She yelled at him, hoping for him to stop and speak with her.

Light kept running and he heard voices behind him. He turned around to look and Pawn and Time were following him. He heard Pawn say something about how this wasn't according to plan..but Light had no idea of any "plan" so he kept running. The whole time he was running he kept thinking about how he messes up and all this other stuff. He couldn't believe he did. He finally reached Ponyville and the Carousel Boutique was near. He actually saw Rarity open the door for him as he came running. He ran in the door and skidded to a halt. He had forgotten about Pawn and Time behind him. He looked at Rarity, who asked him if everything was alright, and he said while gasping for air, "Rarity...I..Hearts and Hooves..Rainbow..". He then stopped talking and kept taking in air so he could talk normally. He felt a little better and looked at Rarity. "The dance. Am I too late for it? What about Dash?". He was beginning to get worried now.

Time stopped in front of the door. He knocked on it so he could enter. He awaited for rarity or Light to open the door. He checked his Pocket Watch,It was 9:05 PM. He closed it and waited some more.

(I think its safe to say that Time Spinner has Joined Light's Party XD.)

-Time and Pawn-

In the middle of chasing, Time suggested he fly, which was confusing. Pawn is a unicorn. He raised an eyebrow to Light when he caught up, but immediately fell behind from his weak hooves and lack of energy. He looked ahead and saw Light enter the Carousel Boutique, with Rarity closing the door behind her. Time knocked politely on the door, and Pawn finally caught up to him, panting heavily, too lazy to even say anything.

-Rarity and Light-

Light ran into the carousel. Rarity closed the door behind her, hoping to avoid him running out on her suddenly. He asked about the dance. [colour=#800080]"The dance? It starts in about 10 minutes." [/colour]She then remembered that Rainbow was interested in him. [colour=#800080]"Rainbow Dash is probably waiting for you there."[/colour]

Time looked at pawn with confusion "You- your a-" He stopped himself there as he felt a culture shock moment would happen. He shook his head and forgot about it. He awaited for Light's return. Time jumped and looked at his pocket watch necklace. The wasn't much time before the dance would start.

[colour=#696969]"Light you need to hurry.if you got a mare waiting." [/colour][colour=#000000] He thought.[/colour]

(Forgot to answer the the door XD)

Somepony knocked on the door. Rarity turned to answer the door, and saw Pawn and somepony else. Pawn looked very tired. [colour=#808080]"Sorry sir, the boutique is closed. I have a dance to go to." [/colour]She told the random pony, choosing not to speak to Pawn while he was panting so hard.

Light heard Rarity say the dance was in about 10 minutes. He sighed and said, "Well I guess there isn't any way I could get a tux is there?". He smiled a weak smile because he heard Rarity tell Time and Pawn the Boutique was closed. He couldn't believe he almost missed the dance.

---Rainbow---

Dash flew down to Rarity's. She saw some ponies at the door and she got nervous. She ignored the ponies and she flew in the door. She landed in her shop and looked at Rarity. She smiled at her and said, "Hey Rarity, can I pick up my dress now?". She smiled again and looked over at the other ponies. She recognized one at the door. It was Pawn. She had no idea who the other pony at the door was. She saw another pony near Rarity. She walked over to Rarity and got a better look at the pony. She instantly sank away because it was Light.

-All together-

Light asked Rarity for a tuxedo. She almost forgot he was there when the ponies knocked on the door. [colour=#800080]"I suppose you can buy one quickly. It'll be 8 bits. Since I'm actually closed, I don't believe the price is negotiable." [/colour]Rarity floated out a quick tuxedo for him. She then heard Rainbow Dash behind her asking for her dress. Rarity nearly forgot about that as well. [colour=#800080]"Oh yes, darling, here." [/colour]She saw Rainbow cower back when she saw Light. Rarity decided to torture her a bit. She kept the dress at a place where Rainbow could see it, but it would make her have to leave her hiding spot and see Light.

[colour=#696969]"Well..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour]

Is that how everypony treats each other in this time? That is quite...sad actually. Time thought Then stopped himself [colour=#696969]No culture shock Time! You'll need to wait for Echo to do that.[/colour]

-All together-

Rainbow could tell what Rarity was doing and she shot her a look that said 'How dare you'. She moved over and picked up the dress and looked over at Rarity, "Would you mind if I changed in your changing room here?". She pointed towards the room and proceeded to walk towards it anyways. As she was walking to it she passes Light and nudged him. She looked at him and said, "I'll be right back.". She turned around and went into the changing room.

Light stared at Rainbow with the folded tuxedo floating above him with his magic. He said nothing but kept looking back and forth to Rarity and Pawn and Time. He finally spoke up and said, "Do I just..change here? I mean it's just a tux and all.". He was still unsure on what to think. He couldn't help but feeling like Rarity had something to do with it. Light looked at Rarity and said, "I feel so bad. I'm so sorry I'm late."

He then proceeded to start to put the tux on.

Rainbow Dash took the bait. She entered the boutique and took the dress. Although the two didn't speak, she saw Rainbow nudge Light. It made Rarity squeal quietly. Light then awkwardly looked around holding his tuxedo, unsure of where to change. Although a bit flustered, he changed into his tuxedo in the middle of the boutique. Rarity decided to become acquainted with the new pony. [colour=#800080]"Pawn, who is this?" [/colour]She asked. Pawn's panting began quieting, but he had to speak through his breaths still. [colour=#808080]"This is... Mr. Spinner... Time Spinner..." [/colour]Rarity offered a hoof to Time. [colour=#800080]"Hello there! I am Miss Rarity, Ponyville's best seamstress!"[/colour]

Light changed into the tuxedo. He smiled a bit then heard Rarity squeal quietly and he watched as Rarity introduced herself to Time Spinner. Light stood back and waited for Rainbow. He looked back at Pawn and Time. He was unsure of what to do so he started to walk closer to the changing room. He looked back at Rairty with a confused look on his face. He did not want to take her away from Time. So he quietly said near the door, "Hey Rainbow?"

He waited for her to respond.

Rainbow took the dress and went into the changing room. She honestly couldn't believe Rarity would do that to her. She forgot about it as she was trying to put the dress on. She managed to get it on. She heard Rarity introducing herself to another pony. She then started to move her mane in the right way. She got it pushed to one side and started to put the purple gem in her mane when she heard Light's voice call her name. "Yes Light. I'm almost ready.". She smiled a bit and thought to herself, 'Impatient stallion' but she kept smiling when she said it. She really didn't mean it.

Time shook her hoof. [colour=#696969]"A pleasure to meet you Miss Rarity! My name is Time Spinner!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said entranced by...something?[/colour][colour=#696969] "This boutique looks amazing! Not surprising from somepony as charming and beautiful as yourself..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a smile.[/colour]

The pony introduced himself as Time Spinner. He then called her and her shop charming and beautiful! [colour=#800080]"Why thank you darling! I think we're going to get along just fine." [/colour]Rarity shook his hoof politely. [colour=#800080]"Where are you from? Why are you visiting Ponyville?" [/colour]She asked him to try and make small talk before Rainbow came out in her dress. She didn't notice Rainbow and Light talking through the dressing room door.

Meanwhile, Pawn saw Rarity's velvet couch. He entered the boutique and lay down on it to catch his breath. He looked up at the clock. [colour=#808080]I have 10 minutes until I must study for the finals. Then I must rest. [/colour]Pawn lay up on the couch, and saw Light talking through the change room door. He remembered that Rainbow would be wearing one of Rarity's custom dresses. He lay up, and became excited, for Pawn, to see a new dress from Rarity.

Time Spinner gave her a funny look for a second. [colour=#696969]Did she just ignore... Nevermind. [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought to himself[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I'm from canterlot. I came here to bury something from my past and perhaps watch the hearts and hooves day dance. I was there last year but the mare I went with was...not what she appeared to be." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told her still entranced by a mysterious force. It only happened when he looked at her though, Into her beautiful eyes. Time pondered what it could be.[/colour]

Light noticed that Pawn was laying on the velvet couch now. He smiled and looked back at the clock. He marked the time in his head and he walked away from the dressing room door. He didn't want Rainbow think he was an awkward pony. He started to pace himself back and forth. He kept wondering what would happen at the dance. He kept hoping that Rainbow hadn't ditched him. But that thought quickly left his mind because he figured she could have never left. He looked back at Time and Rarity and noticed they seemed to be getting along just fine.

Light then froze when he heard the squeak of a door open. He knew it wasn't the front door because he could see the front door. He slowly turned around to see Rainbow

-Rainbow-

Rainbow finally got her dress on and her hair right. One of the hardest parts was putting in the heart gem in her mane. But when she was finished she looked in the mirror and saw how good of an eye Rarity had for gems. She really wanted to thank Rarity. Even she thought that she looked pretty. She hated to admit looking "pretty" but she did.

She then put her hoof on the door and sighed. She heard Rarity and another pony talking. She decided to leave since they were talking and she didn't want a lot of ponies looking at her.

But once she opened the door, the first pony she saw was Light. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were wide. She noticed that he was wearing a tux. 'He cleaned up fast.' She thought. But she froze when she realized that there was a possibility of one of the other ponies hearing her. She walked up to Light and smiled at him. She said nothing but she made a motion with her head saying that she wanted to leave.

(Um..for the dress...I don't know how it should look. What do you think Fireraven? Just go with the dress from the Grand Galloping Gala?)

She noticed one of the ponies was Pawn. She saw him laying down on the velvet couch. She turned her face back to Light and said, "[colour=#40e0d0]Well, here I am. "[/colour]She smiled at Light and blushed a bit. She wanted to flap her wing but she didn't want to mess up the dress.