The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

(Okay then... ummm yeah.)

[colour=#800080]"I'm a pickpocket." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said [/colour][colour=#800080]"Let me be the first to welcome you to the jail house." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said with a lot of sarcasm. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Anyways, my name is Pocket Watch."[/colour]

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light looked up at the mare that replied to him. He looked around his cell and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Your sarcasm was noted."[/colour] He laughed a bit. [colour=#0000ff]"A pick pocket eh? What did you steal?"[/colour]

Light then noticed another mare was in a cell near them. He looked over at her and waited for her to make eye contact with him. She had her ears lowered. He kept his eyes fixed on her and he said to Pocket Watch. [colour=#0000ff]"Nice to meet you Pocket Watch. Even thought this will most likely be the last time I see you. My name is Light Harmony."[/colour]

Light remembered the fire that he witnessed. He looked at Lyria and said,[colour=#0000ff]"So, you burnt down the village?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]([/colour]Was your charrie talking to my char? Or making a joke at him like accusing him of burning down the village?)

(it never alerted me of the post. :/ ) While reaching for the keys, Lyria answered his question, "I burnt down a village that my best friend lived in, hoping to kill her family and torture her for the rest of her life."

Half a dozen Canterlot guards marched into the room, forcing Lyria to pull back her arm. A zebra with a green mohawk marched in the center of the guards wearing leather armor. He noticed Lyria pull her arm back, but didn't act on it. The zebra seemed to be in charge of the guards. He stood in front of the cells proudly.

[colour=#daa520]"All right everyone. Turn up your volumes.[/colour] [colour=#daa520]I have a very important announcement to make." [/colour]The zebra turned back to the door. [colour=#daa520]"We seem to have caught your accomplice." [/colour]

Talonwing entered the room, carrying Dawn over his shoulder. Some guards opened the cell door with Pocket Watch in it, and Talonwing tossed in Dawn.

(it's okay haha)

Light watched her as Lyria kept trying to reach the keys. [colour=#0000ff]"Well then, I can understand why you are in here. Wait....fire? Where was this said fire?"[/colour]

Light got up and stood next to the bars of his cell. He put his hoofs on the door.

But he knew Lyria wouldn't answer his question because right then the guards came in and threw Dawn in the same cell as Pocket Watch. Light then looked over at her and he looked at the guards.

[colour=#0000ff]"Accomplice? I had nothing to do with this crime!"[/colour]

Light stared at the guards in anger.

[colour=#800080]"I stole to much to keep track of." [/colour]Pocket said as she leaned back. She saw that lyria had grabbed the keys and saw Dawn get thrown in. [colour=#800080]"Maybe today is your lucky day..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said with a wink. (No NSFW here. Do not take that the wrong way.)[/colour]

A vile, familiar voice echoed through the cells. [colour=#ff0000]"Have no fear, criminals. We relieved her of her amulet." [/colour]Flashfire stood by the door, mocking them all with his evil grin. [colour=#ff0000]"Once Celestia figured out how... dangerous... she was, she allowed me to take her down." [/colour]Flashfire patted the fire amulet around his neck. [colour=#ff0000]"Boy, do I love this thing! Maybe I'll get to execute you all with it."[/colour]

Flashfire eyed Lyria in the corner of the cell, sitting dangerously close to the keys hanging on the wall. He moved to the cage, staring at Lyria. She backed away, smiling shyly. Flashfire grabbed the keys, and threw them to the zebra. [colour=#ff0000]"Captain!"[/colour]

The zebra caught the keys. [colour=#daa520]"Captain Arton to you, mage." [/colour]Arton stared at Flashfire, matching his stare. [colour=#daa520]"What's with the keys?"[/colour][colour=#ff0000] [/colour]

Flashfire walked up close to Arton. [colour=#ff0000]"Your keys are dangerously close to the cells, wouldn't you think?"[/colour]

Arton kept his eyes locked with Flashfire's [colour=#daa520]"What? Are you accusing me of... treachery?"[/colour]

Flashfire grit his teeth. [colour=#ff0000]"Maybe." [/colour]The guards moved in around Flashfire, and Talonwing grabbed the hilt of his sword, ready to attack. Flashfire smiled, and moved back to the door, followed closely by Talonwing. Flashfire looked back at Arton. [colour=#ff0000]"I would watch your back if I were you."[/colour]

When Flashfire and Talonwing left the room, Arton stomped his hoof on the ground. [colour=#daa520]"That guy... He is so not as he seems." [/colour]He twirled the key ring on the end of his arm, smiling. [colour=#daa520]"Let's go." [/colour]The guards moved out of the room. Arton moved closely behind. Before he left, he gave the prisoners a wink, and twirled the key ring again. [colour=#daa520]"All in do time."[/colour]

(Sorry if I took her amulet after all, but I wrote this before you guys commented)

(woah woah, I just read all of the comments. All this stuff goes against the other stuff. What should we do now?)