The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light looked up at Pocket. In an instant his face lit up and his hopes were ignited again. He flashed over to the bars of his cell and he yelled,"Pocket!! How did you get--" he then cut himself off and looked down the hallways of the dungeon. He started again quietly, "How did you get that?". He smiled at Pocket.

Light looked at her and had a big smile on his face.

He then watched as Lyria dashed off towards the exit. He looked back at Pocket and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Well then let's get out of here!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"It's a plan you know we have to wa-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket was interrupted by a loud explosion coming from the other side of the prison.[/colour][colour=#800080]"I don't think that was the distraction but okay." [/colour][colour=#000000]She levitated the pick out of her mouth and put it into the lock. She moved it around a bit until there was a clicking sound. She opened the jail door then did the smae thing to Light's cell door.[/colour]

Light fell down when he heard the explosion. He nodded at Pocket because she said she had plan. He watched as she opened her cell door and then she trotted over and opened his door.

As soon as his door opened he ran over to her and hugged her. He then jumped off of her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Sorry about that...you just kind..like saved my life."[/colour]

He laughed a bit and then looked down the hallway of the prison. He looked back at Pocket and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Which way do we go?"[/colour]

Light had hugged Pocket. She quickly put her hooves up in instinct. [colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#800080]"Ugh... yeah, don't do that. It freaks me out." Sh[/colour][colour=#000000]e then heard what Arton said. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Who's flashfire and why should I care?" [/colour]

Arton smiled as the others stopped. "I have no idea what that explosion was, but I do believe you about this whole crime being a lie." Arton pulled out a piece of paper. A wanted poster with aFlashfire's face on it. "This came in a few days ago. He's wanted for arson and countless murders. Unfortunately, he's also changed his appearance slightly. He doesn't have the scar that he has on this picture. His mane is also different. See where I'm going with this?"

Light looked at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Yeah, I figured that much."[/colour]

He then turned to Arton and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Yes! Finally! I told them I never committed any crime![/colour]

Light then looked at the wanted poster and said to Arton and Pocket, [colour=#0000ff]"We have to stop him! He will cause mass chaos if we don't!"[/colour]

"That's the thing I don't understand." Arton sighed. "Flashfire wants something, or else he would have attacked already. I know he's sucking up to the princesses, but that's all. I'm assuming they have something he needs. I need you guys to get out if here. Leave Canterlot, and find proof that he is actually Flashfire. Until then, all of the guards have to obey him. He's an honored hero right now. I have an idea though. It's his griffin. Talonwing. He would know Flashfire well enough to prove it. Get him to follow you guys. Hopefully he'll follow you out of Canterlot, and hopefully you guys can take him." Arton looked down at Dawn, still injured from her fight with Talonwing. "Hopefully. Now go." Arton looked opened the door for them all. "I'll cover your escape"

"Don't worry." Arton said to Pocket. "I'll make sure that you guys get the bounty. Just watch yourself. This Guy's bounty is from Griffin country. You gotta be fought to be worth 10,000 over there."

Light looked at Dawn and then looked back at Pocket. He thought for a bit and said, "You're right. We have met before.". Light then looked back at Dawn, "Yes. I believe you can help us."