The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

Talonwing crashed to the ground. He looked back up at his adversary, who had now grown fifty feet taller!

[colour=#008000]"Uhhh, master?" [/colour]Talonwing called out, unsure of what to do next.

[colour=#FF0000]"What is it, can't you see I'm trying to--" [/colour]Flashfire's jaw dropped, as he turned to face Talonwing. Dawn was a giant. This wasn't something Flashfire saw coming. Instinctively, He shot a fireball towards Dawn, preparing for whatever came next.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light looked out his window and saw the battle that was going on. He was shocked at what he was seeing. He all of a sudden turned around Celsetia was there. He bowed to her and she said, "I understand what you have told me about the amulet. But there is nothing I can do. The used has to take it off them self. The only thing we can do is sit by. I appreciate you for following my orders and investigating. Now I must leave."

And just like that Celsetia was gone. Light blinked his eyes and rubbed them. He went over and sat down..

(sat down? Are you lazy? get me outta here!)

Flashfire's fireball bounced off of Dawn, doing nothing, but also flying back at Flashfire. He ignored the giant ball of flame as it crashed down around him. The flames destroyed his clothing, but for the most part, Flashfire's high resistance to fire seemed to protect him. He stared up at Dawn. He had no idea how to stop her, except for the amulet around her neck.

[colour=#ff0000]"Talonwing! Take her amulet!" [/colour]He yelled.

Talonwing stood up, and walked in between Flashfire and the advancing giant. Suddenly, two large, metallic wings ripped through Talonwing's cloak, and he flew into the air towards the amulet hanging off of Dawn's neck.

Time Spinner sat in the tavern twirling and playing with his Pocket Watch. On the out side he looked like a normal Pony sitting there. On the inside of his Mind he and seasona talked

[colour=#000080]"She seems nice enough!" Seasona told him. "With some training She could learn to control Nightmare moon."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"How can we sit here? We both know whats happening outside. He is burning everything!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told her[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Well...what are you suggesting?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What if I...let you out. Just this one time."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"I don't know if I could give up your body or even your magic. You sure you want to do this?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time nodded. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Yes."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Alright...If you get us there, I can help them, but just remember...We're close to the Locket of flames... You know what happens then."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I know." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time sighed[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Okay, Open the pocket Watch and charge a time travel spell."[/colour]

Time looked to the real world and teleported himself to the energy of the fire.

He arrived in time to hear "Talonwing! Take off her amulet!"

Time Spinner looked at Flashfire and said[colour=#696969] "Hiding behind your puppet are we? Let's see what happens when you meet a real clarion!"[/colour] Time's horn charged purple and blue. The hands on the pocket watch started to spin and when they hit Twelve, Time was covered in a purple veil and a sword appeared in his hoof. He pulled to the ready and said [colour=#696969]"FACE ME COWARD!"[/colour]

(Well my character has no great magical ablities XD)

Light then got up and walked outside. He then ran down to the forest where the fight was going on. He then reached the forest and saw how Dawn was 50 feet tall! He then saw the other ponies fighting against her. The ponies were trying to take off the amulet. He just stood back and watched.

(I'm just going to point out: Flashfire doesn't have an amulet. This is all new to him.)

Time Spinner appeared. As if Flashfire didn't have enough problems already.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"FACE ME COWARD!"[/colour] Time said, covered in a purple veil and wielding a sword.

Flashfire sighed. [colour=#ff0000]"This is getting way out of hoof." [/colour](God, I just made him say that?) He looked up at Talonwing, ignoring Time Spinner completely. [colour=#ff0000]"Can you hurry up?"[/colour]

Talonwing tugged on the amulet as hard as he could. [colour=#008000]"It won't move! It's stuck!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Stuck on her skin!!?" [/colour]Flashfire shouted, getting extremely impatient. [colour=#ff0000]"Then cut her freaking head off!! We'll take her neck with us!"[/colour]

Talonwing looked down at Flashfire, then noticed the other pony advancing on him.

[colour=#ff0000]"Clarion?" [/colour]Flashfire yelled at Time. [colour=#ff0000]"You're extremely misled!" [/colour]

Talonwing jumped from Dawn's neck, flying towards this new pony. He landed in front of Flashfire and blocked Time's attack with his metal wing. He slashed at the attacker, trying to keep him at a distance.

[colour=#008000]"Back off! Don't you know who he is?" [/colour]Talonwing stood as tall as he could, trying to intimidate the pony.

The forest fire spread slowly as the rain tried to hold it back. Flashfire's childhood scar over his eye bled from the heat. The pain was unbearable. [colour=#ff0000]"I don't have time for this." [/colour]Flashfire's eyes lid up in a red colour, and he stared blankly around, as if he was blind. [colour=#ff0000]"Not now, not now..." [/colour]He stumbled, then stepped forward. [colour=#ff0000]"Talonwing. Get out of my way. Now." [/colour]

Talonwing saw the blank look on Flashfire's face, and knew what was coming. He looked between Time Spinner, Dawn, and Flashfire. he snapped to a quick decision. Talonwing grabbed Flashfire and flew as fast as he could to the clouds.

[colour=#696969]"What is wrong with you? Face me like a true warrior or are you just a petty coward! I've fought Cat's tougher than you Flashfire!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Time insulted. He looked towards the Alicorn. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Are you hurt Dawn?"[/colour][colour=#000000] He called[/colour]

Talonwing set Flashfire down on a cloud as cuts began to form all over him.

[colour=#ff0000]"Not now, not now..." [/colour]Flashfire muttered in an odd trance.

[colour=#008000]"Master? Where is your potion?"[/colour] Talonwing asked. His potion was in his bag, and his bag was... Talonwing looked back down to the burning forest. [colour=#008000]"Oh..."[/colour] Talonwing looked back to Flashfire, who was unconscious from his blood loss. [colour=#008000]"Don't worry. I'll be back soon." [/colour]He flew back down towards the forest.

Talonwing stopped in mid flight, as the giant pony started to charge towards the others. remembering Flashfire, he quickly scanned the ground with his trained eyes. In the black scorch mark where Flashfire's fireball had hit, there were burned remains of Flashfire's clothing, along with a purple bottle.

Dawn crashed towards the ponies on the ground. Talonwing's mind raced. He knew he had to save Flashfire, but he couldn't just stand by and watch as the havoc Flashfire had caused unfolded. He sped down in between Dawn and Time Spinner, throwing his cloak at Dawn as a distraction. With his cloak gone, his appearance was given away, as a large griffon with a helmet and large metal wings.

[colour=#008000]"Stay back, giant! You don't want to hurt these ponies! It's me you want!" [/colour]Talonwing stood on his hind legs, and held his sword close. He swiftly grabbed the potion from the ground with his leg, putting it into his bag. [colour=#008000]"So come get me!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"A- a griffion!"[/colour] Time exclaimed [colour=#696969]"your a Griffion?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time quickly got rid of the thought. He needed the Fire amulet so he could be safe for sure. [/colour][colour=#000000]He ran towards the burned woods and looked around for the orange necklace.[/colour]

As Time Spinner ran off, Talonwing turned to Light. [colour=#008000]"Get out of here." [/colour]He turned back to Dawn. [colour=#008000]"Calm down. No-one is going to hurt you." [/colour]Talonwing sheathed his sword. [colour=#008000]"Just... calm down. I won't hurt you." [/colour]He waited calmly for Dawn's response.

(Well then haha XD)

Light was just calmly minding his business watching the fight. He was amazed to see the fighting going on. But then, this Talonwing griffon turned to Light and told him to get out of here. So Light looked at him and simply said, "Well alright then." He turned around and headed back to Ponyville. He had no purpose in that fight anyway. It wasn't his battle. He was just an investigator.

Talonwing looked sorrily at the burning forest. [colour=#008000]"There's nothing we can do now. Only Flashfire can put out his own flames, and he's unconcious. I need to bring this potion to him as soon as I can." [/colour]He lifted off the ground. [colour=#008000]"[/colour][colour=#008000]I'll try to get him down here to fix it."[/colour]

(Meanwhile in the city of the burning forest!)

Time looked desperately for the Amulet of fire. He looked through the trees and through the fire. His coat started to burn but he wasn't sure if it was the Time spell or the fire burning him. So he looked around for the orange amulet. Eventually he spotted it and grabbed it. He ran out of the forest and just arrived back to notice that Light was gone. With no choice Time had to teleport to Light's house and wait for him.

Light trotted back to his house and he finally reached it. He opened the door and to his surpirse Time was in his house.

He quickly ran in and found the note from Celsetia that was on his desk and he picked it up. "[colour=#0000ff]Oh hello there Time. I was...not expecting to see you here...in...my house.[/colour]"

[colour=#0000ff]"I thought you were in that fight in the forest?"[/colour]

Talonwing flew up to the clouds, where Flashfire lay unconcious, covered with large gashes. Quickly, he landed beside him and administered the potion.

Moments later, Flashfire coughed, and sat up. [colour=#ff0000]"Talonwing? You saved my life?"[/colour]

Talonwing smiled. [colour=#008000]"Yeah, I guess I did."[/colour]

The unicorn looked around. [colour=#ff0000]"Where are we? Where's Dawn?"[/colour]

Talonwing pointed down. [colour=#008000]"Below us. We're on a cloud. Master, I need a favour." [/colour]Talonwing looked down, avoiding flashfire's cold gaze. [colour=#008000]"Dawn needs you to... put out the fire."[/colour]

Flashfire's face contorted into a vicious scowl. [colour=#FF0000]"What? You dare..."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Master, you're the only one who can put out your own fires." [/colour]Talonwing said, still staring down at the cloud.

[colour=#FF0000]"Exactly. Let them scramble to put the fire out while we get out of here." [/colour]Flashfire cast an evil grin. [colour=#ff0000]"Now let's go."[/colour]

Talonwing looked down at the rising flames, and Dawn, who was staring up at him. He sadly turned away, childhood memories flashing back to him. he turned to Flashfire. [colour=#008000]"Fine"[/colour]

Moments later, Talonwing flew off, carrying Flashfire, who was laughing maniacally.

Light looked at Time with an extremely confused look on his face. "I[colour=#0000ff]..have something...you need?[/colour]" Light laughed a bit and then fell backwards when Dawn appeared next to Time. He looked at Dawn and Time and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Again..what..could I possibly have..that you need?"[/colour]