The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I know right?)

[colour=#696969]"No you have a connection to Celestia. I was talking to dusk who was beside me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time cleared his throat. [/colour][colour=#696969]"In any case you have a way to talk with and send things to Celestia right?"[/colour]

(Nopony was posting so I just thought I would make a random post! XD)

Light kept looking at Dawn and Time. But then he turned around and pretended to shuffle through his bookshelf. But what he did was. he took the note from Celsetia and shoved it into a random book. He turned back to Time and Dawn and looked back at them.

--Edit--

Light looked at Time and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Well..I mean..yes I do know a certain spell that Celestia showed me...I guess I can communicate with her.[/colour]"

Light started to get worried about what Time was going to ask him to do.

[colour=#696969]"You don't pay very much attention do you?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said [/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Don't be mean Time!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Seasona argued through Time's body [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"But he-"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Anyway, technically as I have stated before there are 8 artifacts. Nine if you count the Alicorn amulet. If you do then there are 3 amulets, the Alicorn, the flame, and the watch. The others are simply trinkets but they act in the same way. The flame amulet must be kept safe and Celestia is the only one I trust to do so."[/colour]

Light looked at Time and shook his head. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He sighed and then his horn started to shine. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. When they opened they were completely white. Light spoke but his voice was Celstia's, "[colour=#000080]What is going on here? Light never has to use this spell. I demand to know why you have made him summon me."[/colour]

(Sorry if the spell seems weird. I didn't want to do the same spell as Spike lol)

(Well alright.)

[colour=#0000ff]"Seasona...I agree. It has been awhile. Too long perhaps. But by Light here using this spell to summon for me you must have needed me. May I know what I am needed for?"[/colour]

(Sorry if that was a bit short. Seasona and Celestia didn't end on the best note, before Seasona 'died')

[colour=#000080]"An artifact has come to danger. As you have requested I took it upon myself and my friend to have it saved. We await for it to be in your possession."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Don't worry Time Spinner is only a few moments from Death anyways XD. Well for him then we get Seasona who really can't use magic...so If you want you can have Somepony kill him. I would...just a thought. XD)[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Celestia you seem to forget your excavation with Dusk and Time Spinner. It's one of the clarion artifacts. More specifically the flame amulet."[/colour]

(Yes and no...Time Spinner is going to die yes but remember that Seasona is technically the pocket Watch. Also remember that Time magic burns a person and not just there body either but there life, unless you are a clarion but Time isn't one.)

Dusk smiled and looked at Time. "I've been enjoying death." He smiled. Then he turned to Celestia. "Aunt Celestia! I've missed you so much." He smiled.

Dawn turned to Talonwing, and sighed. She turned and took off after them, the anger rising.

Celstia in Light's body looked over at Time and Dusk.

"The clarions. I was afraid of this happening. And of all the amulets..the flame amulet. Who is controlling the amulet?"

She then turned and looked at Dusk and said, "Dusk! It's great to see y-"

But then Dusk took off running.

[colour=#000000]Seasona/Time were quiet. [/colour][colour=#008000]"We do not believe anypony is using it per say, but perhaps a pony has been influenced by its aura." [/colour][colour=#000000]They said in a combined voice.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The pony stopped and turned to Dusk [/colour][colour=#696969]"D-death?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Spinner's voice said.[/colour]

(I'm sorry! Haha)

Celestia looked at Dusk and said, "We will have to catch up some other time. I'm sorry but right now we need to get this amulet under control.". She listened to what Seasona had to say. "Yes, anypony can easily be influenced by a clarion artifact. Much like that amulet Dawn had. I believe it was the alicorn amulet?"