The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#000080]"That is what we are discussing about Dusk, As a clarion I have authority over the original artifacts but you made that one. You and dawn decide it's fate."[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Well, I will come down there. This Fire Amulet must be contained. And don't worry Dusk, I'm not going to take your amulet. Hold on, I will be there shortly." [/colour]

Then Light's eyes colour returned to normal and his horn stopped glowing. He started panting heavily and looked at Dusk and Time. [colour=#0000ff]"Ugh...I hate using that spell. Did you...get everything sorted out?"[/colour]

Talonwing flew high in the sky, hundreds of miles away from Ponyville. He checked behind him, and Dawn was still right there, following his every move. He scanned the ground thousands of feet below him, searching for a good place to outmaneuver her. Just below him, a grassy field promised an easy escape.

[colour=#696969]"I think so." [/colour][colour=#000000] Time said the aura finally dispensed. He fell but caught himself [/colour][colour=#696969]"Sorry, I never get used to that." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time's body hurt. Their was a pain in his chest. He felt it. His heart was slowing down. He had used the pocket watch for too long... [/colour][colour=#696969]"When Celest- Celestia arrives, give her the amulet, okay?"[/colour]

Light noticed that Time fell. He caught himself and he started talking about giving the amulet. Light shook his head because he was still shaken from using the spell. He looked over at Time and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Hey[/colour], [colour=#0000ff]are you alright? You don't look so good."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I stayed in my time form for too long." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I don't have long too live...I need you to take the pocket Watch off of me too,"[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]"Pocket watch? Wait..Time form? What? You're about to die?!" [/colour]Light started to panic. [colour=#0000ff]"You can't die! Celestia isn't here yet! She'll fix this!"[/colour]

Time Spinner smiled "I don't think she'll save the day this time. When I...you know, I want you to give it to Celestia. She can make Seasona real again." Time said his eyes were drooping and he could feel a cold wind chill up his spine. His eyes finally stopped blinking and closed...

Light knelled down next to Time. He had a sudden surge of guilt but he knew that he had no taken any part of the fight that happened. He watched as Time's eyes slowly closed and he stopped moving.

[colour=#0000ff]"Time...I barely knew you...you can't..."[/colour] Light then picked up the Pocket Watch and felt it. "[colour=#0000ff]Celestia can make Seasona real huh? Well then I guess I'll just have to wait for Celestia to get here. Or I'm going to Canterlot." [/colour]

A large explosion engulfed Light's house in flame. Light and Dusk were sent flying back into the wall, as the entire building was lit aflame.

Flashfire walked in, chuckling. [colour=#ff0000]"Going to Canterlot? I don't think so!" [/colour]He turned his gaze down to Time Spinner's corpse. [colour=#ff0000]"Who's the coward now, you worm." [/colour]Flashfire sent a burst of flame down and incinerated the body, leaving only the fire amulet. He picked it up, and eyed it. [colour=#ff0000]"Perfect."[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"You won't get away with this!" [/colour]Light shouted from the ground.[colour=#FF0000] [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"I think I just did! Oh, and don't worry about bringing the princess down here. I already did." [/colour]Flashfire turned to Princess Luna, who entered through the hole in the wall. Flashfire knelt to her. [colour=#ff0000]"My princess, these are the traitors who were plotting to overthrow you and your sister." [/colour]Flashfire gestured to Light and Dusk.

Luna looked Light and Dusk over, a hidden rage in her eye[colour=#000080]. [/colour]She spotted the watch Light held. [colour=#000080]"How dare you!" [/colour]She shouted, lifting them with her magic and throwing them through the burning wall.

The two crashed to the ground, surrounded by golden Canterlot guards. Luna exited the burning building, followed by Flashfire. [colour=#000080]"Not only do you defy the princesses with your rebellion, but you destroy the everfree forest at the same time? [/colour]She stared down at them, then at the smoke rising over the forest, a tear forming in the corner of her eye. She grew angry again. [colour=#000080]"How could you do something like this?"[/colour]

From behind the princess, Flashfire lifted the fire amulet. [colour=#ff0000]"With this, princess. This is the fire amulet. It caused those flames, and only it can stop the flames."[/colour]

Luna turned to Flashfire. [colour=#000080]"Then quickly, go put it out and save what's left of the forest!"[/colour]

Flashfire bowed again. [colour=#ff0000]"Of course, my princess." [/colour]Flashfire headed off to the forest, as he passed Light and Dusk, he gave them a wry smile.

[colour=#000080]"Bring these monsters to Canterlot." [/colour]Luna looked back to the two of them. [colour=#000080]"To face execution."[/colour]

(Bravo good sir. That was awesome haha)

Light sensed had failed him. He had absolutely no idea what had just happened. He had no idea about Luna.

Why did he have to come to this town? Everything he had in his house was gone. Engulfed in flames..gone. Light didn't speak. He had no words to express what just happened. He kept looking at Dusk and hoping the pony would say something but she said nothing.

Light watched as Flashfire walked past them and gave them that smile. He always had a bad feeling about that pony. But now he was sure he would not be able to get any kind of revenge. He felt the Canterlot guards near him and Dusk.

He looked up at Luna and wanted to tell her this was all a big mistake. But he was certain she would kill him right then and there if he spoke up.

His emotions broke and his eyes dropped when Luna said he and Dusk would face execution.

[colour=#0000ff]"Execution??" [/colour]He said while nearly losing his breath. He looked at Luna with a sense of sorrow and wanted to know what was going on. He started to become angry. He got up and put the pocket watch around his neck. He had no idea how to work it.

[colour=#0000ff]"I will make sure that Celestia will hear of this! This is absolute nonsense!"[/colour]

(As smug as Flashfire and I were, we definitely didn't think you would put on the watch. THAT was awesome. well played.)

Luna stepped forward. [colour=#000080]"You dare!?" [/colour]She shouted[colour=#000080]. [/colour]Light stood his ground, not sure what to do next.

Flashfire heard shouting, and turned back. Light had put on the amulet, something Flashfire (regrettably) didn't see coming. Thinking it over, he smiled. Light had no idea how to work the watch.

The Canterlot guards wasted no time answering to the threat Light made to the princess. They rushed in, overpowering him and tackling him the the ground. (Do they have swords?)

[colour=#0000ff]"It's a lie! We didn't do it!"[/colour] Light yelled, struggling against the guards. [colour=#0000ff]"He did it!" [/colour]Light pointed up to Flashfire.

Flashfire grinned. [colour=#ff0000]"That sounds exactly like what a criminal would say." [/colour]Flashfire was loving this. [colour=#ff0000]"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have your fire to put out."[/colour] He turned back to the forest, grinning at the fire amulet around his neck.

(Now I'm assuming Dusk has the alicorn amulet now? Talonwing has business with Dawn up in that, *ahem* extremely flammable grass field.)

A large explosion engulfed Light's house in flame. Light and Dusk were sent flying back into the wall, as the entire building was lit aflame.

Flashfire walked in, chuckling. [colour=#ff0000]"Going to Canterlot? I don't think so!" [/colour]He turned his gaze down to Time Spinner's corpse. [colour=#ff0000]"Who's the coward now, you worm." [/colour]Flashfire sent a burst of flame down and incinerated the body, leaving only the fire amulet. He picked it up, and eyed it. [colour=#ff0000]"Perfect."[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"You won't get away with this!" [/colour]Light shouted from the ground.[colour=#FF0000] [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"I think I just did! Oh, and don't worry about bringing the princess down here. I already did." [/colour]Flashfire turned to Princess Luna, who entered through the hole in the wall. Flashfire knelt to her. [colour=#ff0000]"My princess, these are the traitors who were plotting to overthrow you and your sister." [/colour]Flashfire gestured to Light and Dusk.

Luna looked Light and Dusk over, a hidden rage in her eye[colour=#000080]. [/colour]She spotted the alicorn amulet around Dusk's neck and the watch Light held. [colour=#000080]"How dare you!" [/colour]She shouted, lifting them with her magic and throwing them through the burning wall.

The two crashed to the ground, surrounded by golden Canterlot guards. Luna exited the burning building, followed by Flashfire. [colour=#000080]"Not only do you defy the princesses with your rebellion, but you destroy the everfree forest at the same time? [/colour]She stared down at them, then at the smoke rising over the forest, a tear forming in the corner of her eye. She grew angry again. [colour=#000080]"How could you do something like this?"[/colour]

From behind the princess, Flashfire lifted the fire amulet. [colour=#ff0000]"With this, princess. This is the fire amulet. It caused those flames, and only it can stop the flames."[/colour]

Luna turned to Flashfire. [colour=#000080]"Then quickly, go put it out and save what's left of the forest!"[/colour]

Flashfire bowed again. [colour=#ff0000]"Of course, my princess." [/colour]Flashfire headed off to the forest, as he passed Light and Dusk, he gave them a wry smile.

[colour=#000080]"Bring these monsters to Canterlot." [/colour]Luna looked back to the two of them. [colour=#000080]"To face execution."[/colour]

(Dude that was so awesome! He makes a perfect villain. The fact that he burned Time's corpse just made me smile. XD. wait is that sick?)

(Well thank you! Well played again.)

Light watched as Luna's facial expressions seemed to get angrier with him. But he didn't back down.

The next thing he knew was he was on the ground because the guards tackled him. He struggled for breath and finally found a moment where he could breath. He yelled and pointed at Flashfire.

Light looked up at Flashfire and struggled against the guards. He wanted that pony to pay. He managed to strike one of the guards and free himself for a little bit but soon after that the guards came back and restrained him.

He looked down at the pocket watch and wondered if it had any significance. He then looked back up at Luna as he heard Flashfire calling him a criminal. [colour=#0000ff]"Something a criminal would say?! What?! I have never committed a crime in my life! I would never!"[/colour]

He then looked at Luna with sad eyes and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Luna, please. You can't believe that pony. He is making this all up! I never committed any crime and neither did dusk!"[/colour]

Light looked over at Dusk. He then felt the pressure of the guards restricting him. He gasped in pain and stopped struggling. He looked back at Flashfire and growled at him. He couldn't help but feeling this feeling of extreme anger. It was consuming him. He emotions began to change.

(I don't think the guards have swords? XD But Yes! Time these last few posts have been awesome! Heretic really knows how to RP a good storyline!)

(Okay now it's time to pull Time's backstory into this forum. Get ready for some weird Dialogue to be exchanged between seasona and Luna.)

The pocket watch started to glow. The power emanating inside was now very angry. It it wanted it's presence to be made. Light had taken the form of Seasona, and now she was mad.

[colour=#000080]"And you dare to imprison the one who has been gifted with the power of a clarion! I expected a princess to see through something a foal could have! He burned you brother Luna and you send his enemies to Prison? What is wrong with you!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Seasona screamed.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](NOTE: Time is in no way, shape or form related to The princesses. When Luna was teaching Time about magic, Time said he always wanted a big sister. As such Luna said she would. This is just to show how much Luna cared for Time.)[/colour]

(No. Dusk and Dawn never met since the fire started. Dawn still has the amulet!) Dusk looked at his mother. "M-mum? I-Is that really you?" He didn't pay attention to anything else, just his mother.

Dawn continued to follow.

(Wait so now that Seasona has taken over Light do you want me to just let you handle this for a bit Time?)

Until we get an alicorn with the ability to materialize seasona, I think you can handle her. I'm also going to bed so I guess it kind of works out. I do have a new character to join you guys in the dungeon however.Unless Dawn comes out of nowhere and does something but that is a problem for tomorrow.)

(Who's Dusk's mum now?)

Flashfire turned. he heard a familiar voice, the voice Time had earlier. Dusk was saying something, and Luna looked confused. Whatever Dusk was saying, Flashfire couldn't hear it. He was too close to the burning forest. Gritting his teeth, he turned to the forest, which was now a giant forest fire.

[colour=#FF0000]"Let's see here." [/colour]Flashfire powered up the amulet of fire. It glowed a brilliant red, in perfect unison with Flashfire's eyes, which were also glowing. Flashfire raised his arm, and the fire dimmed and died with almost no effort from Flashfire's magic. [colour=#ff0000]"Woah. Now that was... enjoyable." [/colour]He looked down to the amulet. [colour=#ff0000]"Blaze, you outdid yourself." [/colour]

Flashfire moved back to the guards. Under them, Light was shouting in Time's old voice. The pocket watch dangled from Light's neck. [colour=#ff0000]"Move." [/colour]The guards got off of Light, moving clear.

Flashfire's eyes lit red again, but he made sure not to tap into the amulet's power. He blasted Light with a column of flame, engulfing him entirely. When the flames cleared away, Light lay on the ground, unconscious. [colour=#ff0000]I tried to kill him... [/colour]Flashfire thought.

[colour=#000080]"Thank you, Flashfire." [/colour]Luna looked down to Light. [colour=#000080]"Take the watch." [/colour]

Flashfire knelt down, and pulled at the watch. It wouldn't move. [colour=#ff0000]"Princess, if you could?"[/colour]

Luna moved forward. [colour=#000080]"Of course." [/colour]Luna moved forward, and touched the watch with her horn. It slacked, and fell off of Light's neck.

Flashfire stared down at the watch hungrily. [colour=#ff0000]"Princess, maybe I should keep the watch. For safety purposes." [/colour]

Luna thought it over for a moment. [colour=#000080]"No. I should keep this." [/colour]She picked up the watch. Flashfire grit his teeth.

(I gotta thank you for the fire amulet. That's gonna make this story awesome.)

(I guess it's either up to me, or Dusk. Ah, hell, jump to Talonwing/Dawn!)

Talonwing lay low in the grass as Dawn touched down. She scanned the grass for him, but didn't see him. Talonwing stayed low, and quiet. With Flashfire gone, Talonwing knew exactly what the next part of the plan was: to stall.

Talonwing stood and flew at Dawn. He took her by surprise, slashing at her face. Dawn barely avoided the attack and blasted Talonwing with magical energy. The shot hit him square in the chest, knocking him through the air. Talonwing stabilized himself with his metal wings, shaking off the strength of Dawn's magic.

Talonwing assessed the situation. The amulet was the key. Without it, Dawn was just another unicorn, easily killed. Talonwing knew he couldn't forcefully take it off. he needed to try something else.

(Truthfully, I need to find a way to get both Talonwing and Dawn out of here alive.)

(Dawn and Dusks' mother is Princess Luna. And Dawn is still a really magical and strong unicorn even without the amulet.)

Dawn growled at him. "I thought you were going to stop the flames."

Dusk smiled at his mother, and then looked to see Celestia arrive. He ran over and hugged her, and she smiled and hugged him as well.