The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I guess I'll just start in the dungeon then XD)

Light awoke to the one of the most horrible smells in his life. He immediately put his hoof over his nose and looked around the room. He then put his hoof on his head and let out a pained groan. He had no idea why but his head was hurting immensely. To him it felt like a thousand hammers were being thrown into his head.

Light then realized where he was. He was not in a room, or a house. But he was in a dungeon cell. He walked up to the bars that were holding him in the cell and he put his hoof on them. He felt their metallic surface and said to himself, [colour=#0000ff]"This is real. This is really real. I'm in the dungeon."[/colour]

Light then slowly walked backwards until he hit a wall and slowly slid down the side of the wall. He hit the floor and just sat there. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. But his thoughts and feelings were completely scattered.

He had no idea what to think. He was scared and also infuriated at the same time. He knew who did this to him. [colour=#ff0000]"[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Flashfire" [/colour] He said out loud. He then looked around at what he had in his cell. He noticed a slab of concrete for which he assumed was supposed to be his bed. He noticed that there were jail cells all through this dungeon.

The only things Light heard while he was sitting in the floor were the sounds of the guards jingling their keys and toying some of the other prisoners. Light heard a constant sound of water dripping near him. He noticed that there was a small window on the wall in his cell. He figured that he would be spending a lot of time looking out that window.

(We jumped quite a bit there... let's say Dusk is being questioned by Celestia, and Light is in a cell. NeoExlucky, you're in a different cell across from him maybe? Also, this might be pushing it, but should I play a third guy? I would kinda enjoy playing a hero too.)

(I don't see why you couldn't play a third guy... Now just give me a second to make up a few things for my new guy and I can start. Just say the mare in front of light is in the corner right now.)

(Sorry haha. But i'm in a cell sooo you guys do what you want XD also I would be fine with you playing a third character. I kind of felt bad for you having to play the villain XD)

(Don't feel bad. I love playing the villain in movies and stuff. I just hate the fact that people seem to have this need fir the good guts to always win. Now, I'm not complaining, just to me the villain is usually Colleen than the hero.)

(Well considering this is the story as to how the alicorn amulet gets all evil and the fact that Time Spinner is dead. I'd say that the villain is winning!)

A purple unicorn sat in the cell across from light. She wore her burgandy news paper boys hat. She looked at Light.

[colour=#800080]"What are you in for?"[/colour]

Light jumped a bit when he heard a voice talking. He looked over at the purple unicorn and noticed she was talking to him.

He looked at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"What am I in for? I am in for a crime I never committed. I am in for a lie I never told. I should not even be here. Because none. Of." [/colour]Light's voice started to rise with every new word.[colour=#0000ff] "This. IS. MY. FAULT!"[/colour] Light then got up and kicked the wall next to him.

He realized how stupid he seemed and then his body registered the pain of kicking the wall. He then held his hoof. He looked over at the purple unicorn and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Sorry about that. What are you in for?"[/colour]