Two Souls In Harmony (Romance)

upbeat223

Dawn continued looking, and she walked over to where the hay usually is. [colour=#40e0d0]"Nothing." [/colour][colour=#000000]She mumbled. Not only did she come into the store to see Acrylic, she wanted to buy some hay for a recipe she was going to try. [/colour]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acrylic trotted down the aisle right behind Dawn and groaned lowly. "You've got to be kidding me, they're out!" he said mostly to himself "Now Fresco's going to be all 'we can't have dinner without hay!'" He said to himself in a voice that mocked his cousin's

Dawn looked at Acrylic. [colour=#40e0d0]"Wait..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled. She focused, and her horn started to glow. [/colour][colour=#000000]A whole bucket of wheat appeared in front of him. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"There you go." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled.[/colour]

Acrylic's eyes widened for a moment and then he stepped back when the bucket appeared in front of him. "Thanks!" He said then looking up "Dawn?" he questioned shocked ot see Dawn once again in Ponyville. "What are you doing here?" he said happy to see his new found friend once again.

"Oh, well we're are you planning on going? I could walk you there. I-I mean it's not really safe for a mare to walk alone at night- not that you're weak or anything after all your mother is Princess Luna after all! I'm just going to shut up now!" Acrylic said rambling then shutting his mouth and pulling his hat over his eyes with his face slightly red. He hadn't rambled like that in years, he had thought he had grown out of that old habit of his.

"That's great!" Acrylic said excited but then flushed darkly and coughed "I-I mean that's good." He said trying to appear calm about it. Normally Acrylic wasn't this nice to anypony, but there was something different about Dawn that just made him feel the need to be nice.

"Alright I guess, except the fact my cousins who are with me in Ponyville are completely useless. Emulsion got lost and tried to ask some weird grey pony with crossed eyes for directions and he ended up eating muffins with her. Fresco got kicked out of a clothing store for calling some mare's newwest work very tacky and too country for his tastes. So it's been a little crazy trying to keep up with those two." He said sighing for a moment then he perked up. "If you need a place to stay while you're in ponyville you can crash at my place if you want." He suggested but doubted that Dawn would agree because of what he just spoke about his cousins doing.

Dawn giggled, and smiled at Acrylic. [colour=#40e0d0]"Do you mind if I came to your dinner tonight? I don't have anything else to do, except studying my magic powers." [/colour][colour=#000000]She giggled, and looked at the mare that was the store clerk, and smiled. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Watch this..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She whispered, and turned the mare into a stallion. The clerk stood up quickly, and gasped. She looked at Dawn in anger, and was about to yell when Dawn turned her back into a mare, and erased her memory of being changed into a stallion. Dawn giggled, and looked back at Acrylic. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"I still have other powers that I haven't been able to try on ponies, just mice." [/colour]

Dawn giggled, and smiled at Acrylic. [colour=#40e0d0]"Do you mind if I came to your dinner tonight? I don't have anything else to do, except studying my magic powers." [/colour][colour=#000000]She giggled,[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Acrylic couldn't help but laugh as well. "I don't mind at all." He said smiling, but his smile quickly turned into a look of surprise when Dawn turned the store clerk into a stallion than back into a mare. "Wow! You having alicorn blood lets you do allot huh?" he said quite surprised as the mare looked around confused. Acrylic couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she spoke about other powers. "Well that's interesting." He said smiling a bit.[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Well, alicorn blood..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She turned to show him her back. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"But no wings. And I've been studying magic for as long as I can remember, to see if one day I can make a spell to make me an alicorn to fit in with my family." [/colour][colour=#000000]She turned back to Acrylic. Her head went straight up, and she thought of something funny, but didn't know if Acrylic would agree. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"If you say your cousins annoy you with all their wants..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Her head disappeared, and she became the tall body of the headless horse. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"We can scare them..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She morphed back into herself. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"If you want that is..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She blushed.[/colour]

Dawn giggled, and started to follow him to his house. [colour=#40e0d0]"So what trick should I use? The headless horse, the [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]manticore?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn smiled at Acrylic. [/colour]

"The headless horse would probably scare them more, War Paint used to tell that story all the time to scare them." Acrylic explained walking to the house with his new friend with the plans to scare his needy cousins.

Dawn giggled, and teleported to a roof top in excitement. She loved to prank people, but for fun, not for any form of revenge, unless necessary. She teleported back next to Acrylic, giggling. [colour=#40e0d0]"Sorry. A little hyper."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dawn stopped trotting, and looked at Acrylic in the eyes. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Your perfect.[/colour]" [colour=#000000]She patted down his mane as a 'good boy' gesture, then continued to trot down the street.[/colour]