Two Souls In Harmony (Romance)

upbeat223

It was a cool spring morning. The birds were chirping, the wind was blowing, all seemed to be in harmony.

A young blue mare walked through the streets of Ponyville, using her magic to play an upbeat tune on her acoustic guitar. She loved these kinds of mornings, they felt like the perfect kind of days to write a song. But the blue mare had something else in mind; she wanted to find that special somepony.

As she walked through Ponyville, she noticed everypony was outside. The fillies and colts were playing. This made the blue mare smile, reminding her of her little sister, Twinkle Shine. She then sat on a bench and watched everypony with a smile.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashfire marched into town, hood drawn over his face. There was a sweet smell of syrup floating around him, coming from the bakery. Two birds atop a building near him chirped happily. He gave them an evil glare, but they ignored it. Defeated, Flashfire moved on. Today was going to be a bad day.

Acrylic stretched as he trotted out of the house that he was renting for his stay in ponyville, he yawned a bit then adjusted the pack on his back that was filled with canvas and painting supplies.He was still tired from staying up all night to paint the moon flowers in the Everfree forest, but it was worth it. Today he planned on just sitting around ponyville and painting different ponies that passed by, so he set off trotting down the road looking for a place to set up shop... So to speak.

Flashfire stared up at the mare, surprised by someone actually caring that he had entered Ponyville. He froze. She was very pretty. Flashfire awkwardly tugged his hood over his face more. He shuffled his hooves, not sure what to say in a situation like this.

Moments later... "Hey"

Acrylic looked around Ponyville for a nice spot to pick out to paint. he huffed a bit when he noticed that the places he liked were completely empty of ponies or too crowded for him to even set everything up and paint in peace. So he kept looking around hoping to find some sort of spot to paint the pony locals..

[colour=#ff0000]"New here?" [/colour]Flashfire smiled, which surprised himself. [colour=#ff0000]"I guess you could say that. I don't live anywhere, really." [/colour]He moved forward, awkwardly holding his hood over his face. [colour=#FF0000]"I'm just here to pick up some things."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000] [/colour]

Dawn trotted into Ponyville, and smiled as the birds chirped. She saw a hooded pony talking to a mare, and another pony trying to find a quiet place to paint. She trotted over to him. "[colour=#00ffff]There is a really pretty place to paint, it's quiet, and you can only hear the nature.[/colour][colour=#000000]" She smiled to him, and pointed to a quiet field.[/colour]

Dawn looked at him, and smiled. "[colour=#00ffff]Sure.[/colour][colour=#000000]" She trotted into the field, her black fur shining in the light.[/colour] Her blue flowing mane shimmered, and she looked at the stallion, her eyes sparkling in the sunlight. "[colour=#00ffff]Ready when you are![/colour][colour=#000000]" She smiled.[/colour]

Before long Acrylic was finished with the painting, which surprised him. Usually it took him longer, but not with this one, and he couldn't believe how well it turned out too. "I'm finished." He announced to the mare.

Dawn smiled, and walked over to the piece of artwork. She gasped in awe. [colour=#40e0d0]"This is beautiful! This is [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]so pretty! I love it!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She continued to look at the painting, and then turned to the stallion, and hugged him. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Your the best artist I've ever seen." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and pulled away. The moon started to rise, and the sun started to set. She looked at the moon, and Princess Luna appeared in the moon. She came down to the ground, and landed in front of the two ponies.[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Hey mum. What are you doing here?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn asked, looking at her mother. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]"I was coming to get you. It's time for dinner." [/colour]Luna looked at the other pony, and recognized him. [colour=#000080]"Hello Acrylic." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and turned to Dawn, ready to go. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Dawn looked at the stallion, who's name turned out to be Acrylic. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"The name is Dawn. See you later Acrylic." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, before disappearing with her mother.[/colour]

Dawn sat at the dinner table, and Luna looked at her. [colour=#0000cd]"You have a crush on him, don't you Dawn?" [/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"mum!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn blushed. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"I do. He is so cute, and nice!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She giggled. They ate, and talked more and more about Acrylic, until they went to bed. Dawn instead stayed awake when her mother was asleep. She teleported back into Ponyville, and walked around.[/colour]

"Dearest little cousin! Please would thou join us for dinner?" Emulsion asked Acrylic who looked up from his painting that he was trying to frame. "Sure just a moment." Acrylic said before setting the painting down on the coffee table. Althought Acrylic didn't live in Ponyville, which he should have because of how many trips he makes to here just to paint in the Everfree forest, some of his family had joined him on his trips down here to his house that he rented. This time it was Fresco and Emulsion, his two older cousins.

"We're out of hay! We can't have dinner without hay!" Fresco said trotting in from the kitchen. "Worry not brother!" Emulsion said smiling as Acrylic sighed and stood up "I'll go get some, since I'm the only one who knows where the store is." He said before trotting out of the house. "Come back safely and swiftly!" Emulsion called from inside the house. "Yeah yah." He said trotting down the street.

"Honestly, Fresco freaks out over everything, 'We can't have dinner without hay'. Geeze this is like his thrid trip here you'd think he'd finally know where the store is." Acrylic mumbled to himself trotting down the street and using his magic to adjust his saddle pack that held his bits in.