Two Souls In Harmony (Romance)

upbeat223

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dawn are you okay?" Acrylic asked leaning in "Oh no! You're sick aren't you!" he said grabbing her face with his hooves. "I bet you are, you're red and your running a fever!" he exclaimed clearly worried about Dawn.

[colour=#40e0d0]"No I'm not sick." [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn giggled, and looked at Acrylic. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"I'm just blushing is all, because truthfully, I think your cute." [/colour]

"Ehh...?" Acrylic questioned after letting go of Dawn's face, it took a moment for the normally anti social painter to realize what she said. "Oh! Okay! I think you're very beautiful, if I do say so myself." Acrylic said smiling as if it was nothing.

"No problem." He said smiling before he stopped "Oh! Looks like we're here already." He said stopping infront of a small house that looked like most of the houses in Ponyville. Inside could be heard to stallions talking "[colour=#006400]What's taking Acrylic so long!"[/colour] [colour=#000080]"Calm down dearest brother thine cousin is safe and well!"[/colour] [colour=#006400]"I don't care about that I just want hay so we can eat! The food is getting cold!" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Brother thou doest realize that thou did not have to cook it right?"[/colour] [colour=#006400]"It's an expression!" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Myself doest think that it is a very stupid one."[/colour]

Acrylic sighed, "Those two... I'm so going to enjoy this." He mumbled then turned to Dawn "If you want you can do your spell now. I'll go hide in the bushes after I knock on the door." he said

Acrylic knocked on the door and said "hey guys let me in my hooves are full!" he shouted before running to the bushes. "It's about time he showed up!" Fresco said as the two of them trotted over to the door and opened it. "What took you so long Acry-." Fresco said but was then cut off by his brother's rather girlish scream "Tis the headless pony! It's come to take thine souls!" He shouted grabbing Fresco and running back inside the house and hiding under the kitchen table.

When Acrylic could not hold in any longer he fell out of the bushes and laughed as hard as he ever did. "That was so funny!" He said laughing with tears in his eyes.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Just wait." [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn smiled, and[/colour] teleported inside. She looked around for the ponies, and whispered small sentences.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Where are you my friends? Are we not going to greet each other?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Her voice was soft, but terrifying. [/colour]

Acrylic sat outside of the house wheezing trying to catch his breath.

As Dawn wondered around the house, Acrylic's cousins where under the table.

"Let me go Emulsion!" Fresco hissed at his brother who was holding him back and rather tightly I might add.

Dawn giggled, and turned back into her regular form. She busted up laughing, falling over onto the floor. [colour=#40e0d0]"You just got pranked/scared by a GIRL!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She laughed.[/colour]

The two stallions came out from under the table one completely shocked the other just sighed. "Honestly, you make a big deal out of nothing all the time brother." Fresco said to his brother as other two stallions stared at him disbelievingly. "Right..." Acrylic said rolling his eyes before trotting into the house. "Guys, this is my friend Dawn. Dawn this is my cousin Fresco and my cousin Emulsion." He said introducing them to one another.

"Nice to meet you." Fresco said as Emulsion eyed her clearly interested in her. Acrylic didn't seem to notice and said "Well Fresco I got the hay now get dinner set up I'm straving!" He said with a flick of his short tail. Emulsion then walked over to Dawn, "Fair maiden, thine beauty is incomparable." He said leaning towards Dawn, seemly forgetting the fact that the mare just scared the life out of him.

Fresco sighed when he seen his brother bother the mare and grabbed his brother by the tail with is magic and sat him in front of the sink. "Casanova do the dishes." he ordered as Emulsion huffed and glared, but backed down when his brother glared at him. Acrylic was setting the table and Fresco got to work on dinner.

Acrylic smiled a bit and shook his head, "No thanks Dawn I've got it. You just relax." He said calmly as Fresco choked in the kitchen when he seen Acrylic smile. "Emulsion!" he hissed quietly to where Acrylic didn't hear him. "Did you see that?! Acrylic smiled!!!" He hissed in his brother ear

[colour=#40e0d0]"Are you sure? I can help you." [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn said, and turned to the one called Emulsion. She used her magic to zip their mouths closed. She winked at them, then turned back to Acrylic.[/colour]

"It's fine Dawn." Acrylic said not noticing the little thing Dawn did with his cousins. "You're my guest," He explained "It's not right for a host to put their guests to work as soon as they stepped through the door." He went on.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Call me if you need help. I have to go outside for a second." [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiles, and kisses Acrylic's cheek softly. She trots out the door, and walks over to a field.[/colour]

Acrylic paused and looked over pretty shocked but went back to doing what he was doing. "Alright" He said then he looked over at his cousins shocked "What happened to you guys?" He asked