A possibly over complicated Picture that I want drawn (Please?)

NeoExlucky

Hello once again Canterlot! Recently my OC Time spinner has been drawn however I need a new pic of him. Something a bit more complicated then before. Okay so first off Time Spinner is my Profile pic but I will attach a pic of him below. Now I want to have two Time Spinner's facing away from each other.

One looks exactly like the profile pic except bit more Stallion looking and he has a gold pocket watch with a crack down the middle of it that he wears as a necklace. I also want him to use a keyblade. (Yup it's that kind of crossover thing.) This keyblade has to be white and gold possibly blue if you need a third colour. The theme for it would be Time travel though after that I'm not quite sure what other details you would need for a keyblade.

The other Time looks about the same except evil. He isn't smiling at all and he has no pupils. He also has the pocket watch necklace but his is black and still has a crack down the middle. I would also enjoy a black aura around him but that's unnecessary if you don't want to. His keyblade would be a bit darker. The theme would stay the same for it but It's colours would be black and purple. I'll also link two keyblades that looked great for the characters but they don't feel like they belong to these characters.

I really appreciate your help if you accept this.

post-7007-0-23116800-1361592585_thumb.pn

post-7007-0-41616100-1361592601_thumb.jp