Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((XD it's like 12 haha but I have classes and tests tomorrow :P. But thanks man! :) haha))

Rainbow looked over at Lief. When she said "as you say" it made her feel like a leader. Or ruler. She liked it. But she didn't really want to hear it again. She smiled at Lief. She then turned around to the whole group. She looked at Shadow and said, "So what are all of you doing?". She smiled at all of them and flapped her wings a bit.

leif flapped her wings at RD,just as a sign that she was listening,she was going to ask lots of questions for RD to answer,but she kept her mouth shut instead.

((What?Classes tomorrow,I'm on Spring Break?! :D ))

"Oh nothing much RD, I was just taking these guys on a tour of Ponyville seeing as they're new. Leif here would like to ask you some questions" Shadow stated, obviously seeing through Leif's ruse so she would be more open. "After all of this I don't have anything planned really, just gonna go home and chill probably"

Rainbow nodded at what Shadow said. She scanned over Care and Lief. She thought to herself that she would have to be nice to these ponies since they were new. But she already felt like being nice because she liked the three ponis. She scanned them over again quickly and then watched Care move his mailbag around for a second. She just hoped he was better than Derpy. Rainbow shuddered at the thoughts of Derpy as her mailpony. She then looked over at Lief who asked if she could ask Dash some questions. Rainbow dash looked at her and smiled, "Uh..sure of course. Fire away.". She was uncertain of what the questions would be so she was a little uneasy. But she figured they would be fine.

"Oh,okay,umm...how old are you,do you have any siblings,do you know your parents,how'd you get your cutie mark,who's your best best best friend forever,how did you become an element of Harmony,and,how many friends do you have total?"Leif asked,she had siad the things very fst though she hoped that RD had understood what she'd said.

Rainbow tilted her head to the side a bit. She had a hard time remembering what all the pony had asked her. Her questions went by so quickly. Rainbow shook her head and thought for a second.

Care stood by Shadow and glanced over at Lief. He had never heard a pint talk that fast before. He glanced over at Dash and waited for her answers.

Rainbow took a small breath and said, "Well I'm the same age as Fluttershy. I have no siblings. And I know my..father..

I got my cutie mark when I first performed the Sonic RainBoom!". She took a breath and then put her hoof up to her chin. "My best friend? Well I have five best best friends..but I'm friends with a lot of ponies. I can't count them all!". She laughed a bit. "As for the element of harmony..I can't remember exactly how. I just remember Twilight and Princess Celestia telling me.". She looked over at Shadow and Care. Care looked like he was really listening. She then looked directly at Lief.

"Oh..thank you,for the info...now then,if you have any questions to ask me,feel free to,since I asked you questions about youself,it's only the same for you to be able to ask me of anything."Leif nodded her head then closd her eyes and smiled at RD then she looked at Care and shuffled her wings a bit,making one accidently hit Care's wing,"Sorry.."She whispered.

Rainbow looked at Lief and said, "Well I mean I haven't thought of any questions really.". She moved her hoof and moved her mane around. She watched as she hit Care with her wing. She then flapped her wings but didn't hit anypony.

Care moved to the side a bit when she hit him with her wing. He staggered because it took him off guard. He regained his balance and then glanced over at Lief. He just smiled at her and nodded. Care looked back at Rainbow and noticed she was watching him. He glanced down at the ground.

(YAY eek *jumps around and does the worm in mid air* XD ))

Rarity was busy making her latest creation,for Photo Finish,"[colour=#800080]Hmm,Opal,does this colour look just magnificent on this dress or what?"[/colour]

Care then looked down at his mailbag and said, "Oh yeah!". He chuckeld a bit and then blushed just a bit.

He looked over at Shadow and said, "Lead the way.". He smiled at him.

Rainbow then glanced around and said, "Rarity? Hey can I come with you guys? I've got nothing going on.". She looked at Shadow and Care with a sad exp<b></b>ression. She glared at Lief for a split second. She got the feeling that Lief didn't want her around.

Care moved back at bit and then looked at Dashie. "Well I mean you can if you want to.". He smiled at her. He then looked at Shadow to see what he would say.

(Wait whoa XD haha nevermind. Just say that Rainbow and Care are with you guys are Rarity's)

((I edited it XD haha but sorry im slow XD))

Care looked around the shop. He saw what seemed like hundreds of dresses. He shuddered a bit and realized how much colour was around him. He heard a mare's voice and he heard Shadow yelling for Rarity.

Care looked around and kept up with Shadow. Care moved his mailbag and found Rarity's letters. He moved them and got them ready in his bag. He didn't pull them out yet though.